+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    how come in the letter the word other is underlined?

FORT Fanatic
    also, go to www.oceanicworldair.com . there are looks to be some newspaper front covers there and if you click on them, 2 of the 3 have oceanic air articles on them with info about the flights. very interesting.

Twiddler thanks for the sites.... verrrry interesting! Probably a red herring, but it is fun to speculate, and that gives me a lot of food for thought.

Qboots, I may have missed this being mentioned in the past few pages, but one more thing about the previews for next week. When Kate is seen laying face down on the floor, she is next to a clean, well made, bunk bed that is empty. So, either she is next to a different bunk bed then the one Sawyer was in, or Sawyer was moved, got up, whatever. And later on, right after the part that lildago reported correctly word for word, (well done lildago!)

Jack said "What's going on with you", Kate said, "I'm sorry" then Jack grabbed her arm, and said "Are you?"

I rewatched it and really tried to pay attention. Not as well as you and lildago, but a feeble attempt, out of respect to you both. Thanks for doing such a great job!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by riblit View Post

those numbers are insidious!
    LOL. It was just the ending, watching the reunions - particularly Rose and Bernard's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    I think you did a very good assessment and comparison between Jack and Ana, but I can't remember Jack looking to Locke for help. If I have forgotten anything - please jolt my memory.
    If you go back to episode #5 of season one (White Rabbit) Jack has been seeing visions of his father and falls off a cliff. Locke saves his life and they have a heart-to-heart chat about what it takes to be a leader. I think Jack has great admiration for Locke's knowledge and his outdoorsman abilities. But later in the season a rift grew between them, when Locke became obssessed by the hatch, and when that obssession led to Boone's death.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I was browsing the Episode Promotional Photos over at www.lost-media.com, and I saw an interesting pic for next week's ep. Obviously, next week's ep is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a Kate-centric episode
    , and this pic is a
    Click to see Spoiler:
    flashback pic showing Sayid being led by 2 (apparent) Army guys. This could be along the lines of the Sawyer/Boone/Police Station scene from season 1, where Kate doesn't even see Sayid, but he's in the same scene with her.

Here is the link.

http://www.lost-media.com/modules/co...id-promo02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    If you go back to episode #5 of season one (White Rabbit) Jack has been seeing visions of his father and falls off a cliff. Locke saves his life and they have a heart-to-heart chat about what it takes to be a leader.
    Of course! It really wasn't until the hatch & dynamite trip that Jack stepped back and the line was drawn.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Click to see Spoiler:
    As of now, the cause of failure leading to the crash of 815 is unknown. Mechanical records do not indicate any known problems with the aircraft. The 815 airplane had less than 23,000 hours flying time, the other under 42,000 hours. A weather anomaly in the area when radio and radar contact were lost is the most likely cause of complications leading to the event.

Twiddler... what does "other" mean in your spoiler do you think? What other?

nilesgirl said "Shannon's dad died but we don't know much about their relationship before that happened and now we never will." but we do know that he left her out of his will...and that she was surprised by that..and it left her not only feeling abandoned by him, but really abandoned in terms of her college plans thanks to the evil stepmom. So she'd certainly have had "issues" with him in retrospect if not while he was alive.

And shusie.. Interesting analysis... and not only are Locke and Eko similar but Eko is really kind of Locke in reverse... Locke/Oke

ETA and then there's the whole white/black negative reversal thing...two sides of the same coin? And remember how Locke wanted to do his walkabout thing, studied all the survival skills, wanting to know what we are speculating Eko may have grown up knowing...and then Eko studies to know what Locke grew up knowing? Ok, getting carried away here.
    Last edited by PWS; 11-26-2005 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Twiddler... what does "other" mean in your spoiler do you think? What other?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If you go to the site and click on the newspapers you will find a story about another Oceanic Air crash. I think that is the other they refer to.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    shrug
    Ah, thanks! I was just going by what Twiddler had posted. However could that "other" have been
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the drug plane crash? No, guess not, they wouldn't have known about that one...ok, I've already forgotten, did Desmond end up on the island from a plane crash or a boat crash? I guess I could go to the site and see if that crash could relate to the island...but then I'd be violating my rule that keeps my LOST obsession somewhat in bounds, which is sticking just to what appears on FORT!

+ Reply to Thread