+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    she did have two guns she still had the gun that she took from sawyer. Then she took the gun sayid had after his scuffle with Eko.
    At the beginning of this episode I was hoping someone would take her out for killing Shannon but at the end when she and Sayid had that conversation and then she dropped Sayid's gun and told him to go ahead and kill her the character redeemed herself a bit.

http://www.oceanicworldair.com/wilson9mz2.gif

For those that can't read it, it says:

Click to see Spoiler:

"To: Mr. Doug Lavin
    Assistant Administrator for International Aviation
    Federal Aviation Administration

Subject: Notification of cease of investigation of OA Flight 815

Reference: DOD Letter WE-520/1138, dated November 2, 2004

1. This is in response to the referenced letter from the Department of Defense requiring immediate suspension and discontinuation of all investigations into the crash of US bound Oceanic Flight 815. As stated in reference, due to ongoing classified practices occurring in the suspected crash location, the DOD has denied access citing "National Security". At this time, we have suspended all investigations.

2. Defense contractor, HANSO, currently working in the restricted area will continue the investigation and forward all unclassified information to the FAA. Before departing Fiji, any and all documents pertaining to the investigation will be handed over to the aforesaid contractor.

3. As of now, the cause of failure leading to the crash of 815 is unknown. Mechanical records do not indicate any known problems with the aircraft. The 815 airplane had less than 23,000 hours flying time, the other under 42,000 hours. A weather anomaly in the area when radio and radar contact were lost is the most likely cause of complications leading to the event.

4. In view of the circumstances listed above, we consider that no further investigative action be required by FAA, excepting further information from DOD. The cause of the incident of OA 815 should be determined as UNKNOWN and all case files closed and sealed.

Sincerely,
    Stephen B. Wilson
    FAA Investigator
    Department of Transportation

Cc: Bob Sturgell, N. Sabatini"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    I didn't understand the last shot between Jack and A-L. It was so dramatic, was the only significance that he had met her at the airport bar prior to their flight?
    Maybe he was the doctor that saved her when she was shot.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    http://www.oceanicworldair.com/wilson9mz2.gif

For those that can't read it, it says:

Click to see Spoiler:

spoilers

More of those crazy numbers!

Quote Originally Posted by march
    Was Jack practicing in LA? Did it ever say where he was located?

CCL
    I always thought Jack was a doctor in LA. At first I thought Ana might have been one of his patients but that was before I remembered they met in the bar before the flight. If he had been the one who operated on her, I'm sure they would have discussed that in the bar, and they didn't. I think the reason he got that look was because the name brought back the idea of a pre-crash life. He's been pretty focussed on the island and the work at hand so the sudden reminder of his prior life, of "normal" happenings, was probably a bit jarring.

Jenuinely - thanks for the information. Very interesting. Great avatar, by the way.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Twiddler, thanks for the link! I haven't seen that site before. Is it official or a fan site, do you think?

There's some odd stuff on there, lots of little goodies to find. There's a place where it looks like you enter the numbers, but I couldn't make it work.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by march
    That can't be, since Jack already saw her in the airport prior to the flight. The revelation would have occured then.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

CCL
    So
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the Eko-focussed episode is named after the 23rd Psalm (The Lord is my Shepherd). The seems to be in line with the idea that Eko is connected with religion somehow (his fasting for 40 days etc). Maybe he was a priest or minister?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    NEXT WEEK on LOST~Wednesday, November 30
    Wow, Twiddler, so are there no episodes in Dec.???

And your other info about the DOD was great too. Keep this stuff coming. I have no other source of info except the FORT. I'm too impatient to search the 100's of sites out there, so I love it when you and the other FORT-ers post this info you've gleaned elsewhere.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    So
    Click to see Spoiler:
    ?

I thought that as well CCL.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I theorized he is from Nigeria (plane carrying heroin had nigerian priest on it) and was raised sort of in the "bush" and then missonaries educated him, converted him and he then in turn became a priest because of what he learned from the missonaries.

Whatever he is, is very spiritual, both in the conventional sense of organized religion and I think also his native beliefs relating to the earth, nature, etc.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread