+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    I am still completely confused by the whole Kate thing with the toy plane- I know that the toy plane was her last connection with that one guy, but I am still in the dark as to why she was in trouble to begin with before that.
    I don't think they have ever said anything. I am thinking that is what gets explained next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Thanks for the preview info Mike'sgirl. I'll see it eventually, but I always like to compare the Canadian and U.S. versions.

And perhaps I'm just a cold, unfeeling biatch, but I don't like Ana-Lucia any better now than I did before this ep. So there.
    I don't like Little Miss Vigilante any better either. Her first instinct in any situation seems to be violence.

I'm afraid, though, that I see a bit of foreshadowoing of a relations developing beween Sayid and Ana-Lucia as the season goes on.

The reunion scenes between Bernard and Rose and between Sun and Jin touched my heart. So did Charlie's reaction to seeing them return.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    I'm afraid, though, that I see a bit of foreshadowoing of a relations developing beween Sayid and Ana-Lucia as the season goes on.
    I kind of thought the same thing since they have this understanding of each other. But
    Click to see Spoiler:
    aren't they going to be working the whole Jack/Kate/Sawyer/Ana Lucia thing?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I just thought that when Sawyer woke up he might have thought Kate was AL and attacked her. I really didn't read anything more into the preview.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    Desmond and how did he get on the island? Could he have been in the plane that had the heroin...that boone/locke found?
    In ep 2 or 3, he said he was in a race around the world 3(?) years ago, and his ship crashed on the island. Then, the other guy (argh! cant remember his name) who was manning the 'bunker' brought him down into it.

I'm sad that none of the characters mentioned Cindy. I know The Others were abducting a lot of the tailies in the early days, but the last 5 tailies were together for 48 days - you'd think Cindy's absence would bother them a bit.
    Well, they VERY sublty mentioned it. I almost didnt catch it, but it was there. Locke asked if Eko said there were 5 of them, and Eko paused, and then answered "4". I think the writers wanted us to know that Eko was thinking about Cindy and whether or not she was there with them.

Edit: Just thought I'd mention this again, in case someone didnt see it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ (me!)
    Numbers Update: in the crossword, the number that Locke was workin on was 42 Down.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Edit: Just thought I'd mention this again, in case someone didnt see it:
    Good observation, Canada Champ. I didn't catch that but played it back so I could see it.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey
    Strange but I didn't really like this episode.

Something is missing, I just can't put my finger on it.

Something is NOT right in today's episode.

"puts on the thinking cap"

I don't actually see Jack and A/L together, just don't feel any chemistry between them. Yet. And, mistake or not, she killed Shannon. It's something that is not very easy to forgive and forget.

maybe in a very strange twist Sayid and A/L end up together? They both have a tragedy in the past that they would like to forget.

By the way it will be interesting to see A/l's reaction when she sees Aaron. She is soooo touchy and sensitive when it comes to kids.
    Last edited by Justafan1; 11-24-2005 at 12:51 AM.

Frank Duckett was the owner of the shrimp truck. Hibbs was the guy who conned Sawyer into killing Frank.
    Thanks, Qboots! I had a feeling you'd be able to answer my question.

FORT Regular
    I agree Qboots, "What about Cindy?"

I don't like how the characters just totally ignored that she was still missing, not even an "oh well, I guess they got another one."

Also this is the first time that "The Others" have kidnapped someone on this side of the island other than Ethan taking Claire. This could be the start of bad news for our Losties.

FORT Fan
    I still don't understand that thing about Frank Duckett. Why was HIS voice heard as one of the whispers in the closed captioning? that's VERY ODD. Maybe the voices are really mental or the island is made up of people's past? Almost everyone on the island has had a death in their past (kate - killed people, sawyer - frank duckett, michael - walt's mother, etc.) i don't know. maybe just another crazy idea but i can't get that out of my head. someone needs to ask TPTB!!!

+ Reply to Thread