+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch
    IMHO this has been the best show on TV for the last two years. It has great writing and character development. It makes you think and remember things from episode to episode.

I, for one, love A-L. She is such a new type of character for a TV show. What other show has a female be the leader and a good/bad person at the same time. I mean, she just murdered a guy in cold blood. She pumped 3-4 bullets in his chest, then walked up and pumped 3 more. A-L comes across has having no warmth with cold, unfeeling eyes and kick-butt attitude. Yet, I've seen her on interviews and she has warm eyes and a GREAT smile. So for everyone who can't stand her character.....I guess it's called acting.
    I told my son the same thing - we love to hate her, but that means she is one amazing actress, because she definitely elicits emotions one way or the other from all of us!
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fan
    I feel like I have missed some things. Can anyone help?
    1) Do we know how or if A/L and Jack know each other?
    2) Who is supposed to be minding the clock?

I'd love to see the flashback for Eko. When he was leaving with Sawyer, AL told him "If that were you, he'd let you die." His response was, "I'm not doing it for him, I'm doing it for me." There's got to be a story there!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by primadonna
    Jack met AL in the airport bar, they introduced themselves. Locke was manning the clock.
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by primadonna
    1)They met in the airport before the flight.
    2)They're working in shifts. Locke was on duty in tonight's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago
    I'd love to see the flashback for Eko. When he was leaving with Sawyer, AL told him "If that were you, he'd let you die." His response was, "I'm not doing it for him, I'm doing it for me." There's got to be a story there!
    Oh yeah, Mr. Ekko has a big story to which we are clueless so far!
    Go Tigers!

Do you think AL was really pregnant when Jason shot her or was that just a ruse to get his attention? Can't believe she was a cop. Next week's previews look great. Judging from Kate's reaction when both Sawyer and Jack grabbed her, I'm assuming her deep dark secret might have been that she was raped by the guy she was supposed to have killed before she was seen with her friend with the toy plane. We already know that she was being chased by the agent before the incident in Australia with her friend. So that's my theory.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fan
    Thanks snoopy and lil. I remember that meeting now.

I don't think she lied about being pregnant. That's why she was so protective of the kids after the crash and explains her reaction with the crying baby on the domestic call in her flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Do you think AL was really pregnant when Jason shot her or was that just a ruse to get his attention? Can't believe she was a cop. Next week's previews look great. Judging from Kate's reaction when both Sawyer and Jack grabbed her, I'm assuming her deep dark secret might have been that she was raped by the guy she was supposed to have killed before she was seen with her friend with the toy plane. We already know that she was being chased by the agent before the incident in Australia with her friend. So that's my theory.
    I am still completely confused by the whole Kate thing with the toy plane- I know that the toy plane was her last connection with that one guy, but I am still in the dark as to why she was in trouble to begin with before that.
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread