+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    CTV previews showed Kate kissing first Sawyer (I think), then Jack, and then a 'pullback to reality' showing who Kate really kissed, but they didnt show who it was.

Also, they say we will find out what Kate did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Qboots: during the struggle between Sayid and Eko, I thought AL kept shouting Michael's name. Was she referring to her ex partner or our castaway Michael? Or did I hear wrong?
    I'm not sure. I'll have to rewatch the ep. Maybe someone else can answer.

They make it look like the timer reaches zero next week. Oh god I hope so. Can anyone describe for us the ABC preview? Pretty please?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Not sure how far along some of you are in watching, but I have to say that after watching this ep, I am now a little more understanding of AL's attitude and need for revenge. Not that I like her yet, but understanding.
    Go Tigers!

Previews American style: Oh man I am bad at this- saw it and only remember the part where Kate is bending over Sawyer, calling him- he awakens with a jolt, next thing you see Kate on the floor, face down (maybe passed out). Then it showed Kate back to reality and Jack grabbing her and asking her what really happened back there?

Sorry, I'm not to good with this.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    CTV previews showed Kate kissing first Sawyer (I think), then Jack, and then a 'pullback to reality' showing who Kate really kissed, but they didnt show who it was..
    Wow - you got a much better preview in Canada than we did in the States. No kissing at all!!! I know a lot of people don't like Kate, but I do and I'm looking forward to picking up her storyline again. Looks like we'll learn a lot next week.

By the way - was Shannon naked when Sayid was carrying her at the end? It was such a strange shot - it might have been a wrinkle in her light-colored shirt, but it sure looked like her spine!

And apparently AL is no longer a cop. She tells Sayid, I am a cop, well, I was.

I wondered for a while if she was on the plane as a backup marshall for the flight, transporting Kate. Of if she is a flight marshall. Or if after she killed the guy she left the country.

Re: Rose and Bernard. Someone offline suggested to me that in the training video there is a couple with a white guy and african american woman. Is this so? Could Rose and Bernard be scientists on the project?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Thanks for the preview info Mike'sgirl. I'll see it eventually, but I always like to compare the Canadian and U.S. versions.

And perhaps I'm just a cold, unfeeling biatch, but I don't like Ana-Lucia any better now than I did before this ep. So there.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    So the ABC previews didnt show the timer running down to 0? You guys missed out!

I don't like the A/L character at all. I just want to smack her upside the head.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    HOLY CRAP!!!!

A-L was pregnant when she was shot!

And now she just killed the guy who shot her!
    OMG! My family is driving me nuts. Just before all this my daughter says: I bet she was pregnant and lost the baby, that's why the screaming babies bother her. Then Dh says: She won't ID him so they'll let him go and she can kill him.

Geez, do they know the writers? If so, can they please give me some other answers to the islands mysteries?

They've been no help for 1 1/2 seasons and tonight both of them nail the plot lines before they show them. UGH!

We're going to the movies tomorrow after we stuff our faces, they better not pull this at the theater. :LOL
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread