+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

And we're off!!!

Flashback shows that Ana-Lucia is on leave from the LAPD. She's been seeing a therapist for 4 months, he decides she's ready to go back to work and gives her her badge back.

Back in the jungle, Sayid goes nuts and tries to tackle her after she shoots Shannon. Michael intervenes and there's a struggle for the gun. A/L knocks Sayid out and points the gun at the others.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    As usual, people are dying and the doc is out playin golf.

Eko: "I'm not doing it for him, I'm doing it for me."
    Sounds like Eko's got some kind of past that he wants to make up for.

A/L wants Eko to seach Sayid. He refuses. Michael approaches and A/L fires into the air.

A flashback shows A/L back at work. Her Mom is the captain (!) who wants to put her on desk duty for awhile. But A/L bullies her into letting her back onto the street in a squad car.

On the beach, Rose gives Jack some fruit. Hurley and Kate are hitting golf balls while Charlie watches. Jack gives Kate some tips and she challenges him to play a few holes, for bragging rights.

Back in the jungle, A/L has Sayid tied to a tree, afraid to let him loose. Eko puts a barely concious Sawyer up onto his shoulders. He needs a doctor badly.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Anger issues - she has a serious problem.

Numbers Update: in the crossword, the number that Locke was workin on was 42 Down.

My Sayid is already showing signs of softening. He is assessing and figuring out AL is (half nuts?) I think the initial anger he felt is beginning to subside- his intellect is coming in.

A/L's partner, Big Mike, tries to keep her out of trouble on her first day back, but she pulls her gun at a domestic dispute. He tells her to holster it.

In the jungle, Libby wants her to let Sayid go. Michael gives Sayid some water and tells A/L: "You want to shoot me? Shoot me!" (Where the heck is Cindy?) Sayid asks where Walt is, Michael tells him The Others got him.

Kate is doing better at golf than Jack, when Eko appears carrying Sawyer. Jack takes him to the bunker where Locke is doing a crossword while minding the computer, and they throw him in the shower to relieve his fever.

Everyone wants to know A/L's plan. She tells Michael if he goes to camp and brings her some supplies, she'll let Sayid go. Looks like she's planning to live alone in the jungle.

That was a touching moment between Sawyer and Kate. It musta felt weird for Jack though. Way to be a third wheel, Jack!

I don't like Michelle Rodriguez's acting. So, I can't stand this character.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

A flashback shows A/L's mom asking her to ID a perp who has confessed, so the D.A. can lay charges. But A/L says he's not the guy.

Eko tells Locke about Shannon. Locke wants Eko to take him to Michael, Jin, Sayid and the other tailies but Eko says no.

Sawyer is septic. He comes to and Kate holds him.

Bernard gathers up his stuff. He's grateful to A/L for his life, but he won't be a part of what she's doing now. A/L tells he, Libby and Jin that they can go. She's left alone with Sayid.

+ Reply to Thread