+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Could it have been "Shannon's dead?"
    "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    I know they wouldn't do this, but I would LOVE to see the kids backstory, Emma and her brother (don't know his name) or Walt with a mixture of what they are currently doing on the island. I would love to see everything from the child's viewpoint and then we could actually get a look at some of the Others. Wishful thinking, I know, but I think that could be an amazing ep!
    Just speculation on my part, but it seems to me that Emma looked to be about the right age to be one of Shannon's "ballet" girls as per our discussion up-thread.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

FORT Fanatic
    it was jack who said "shannon's dead!" in his very whiny voice. lol.

also in the end, where AL's taking the swing towards sayid (who looks like he somehow got tied up to a tree) it looks like shes going to free him by whacking his ties. but how did he get all tied up. cause it looked like he was going after her, walking directly towards her or someone else, when she shot off another round. i highly doubt she injured him. but maybe sayid was intent to get to her that he didnt see eko come and protect her by whacking him like how he did with the 3 rafters.

and the part where eko says "lucia made a mistake" and then jack says "what did you say?" looks like 2 different scenes or conversation where they edited it together to look like one scene for this preview. because if this is the same conversation - i really dont think jack has the balls to talk back to eko...lol. but i think when jack says his lines it has to be when theyre talking about the "others" taking the other survivors/children/etc.

they really know how to tease us with editing. look at all the hoopala when they showed the preview of jin talking english. everyone came up with some incredible theories on how all of a sudden that happened...and bam...it was just a dream/hallucination of big ol' hurley. but again the fun part is trying to come up with different scenarios each episode from the previews. well, thats what i do.

FORT Fanatic
    maybe it was danielle that killed shannon, and danielle captured sayid and tied him up (again) and AL came back to free him...

FORT Fanatic
    riblit. good one. was she the same girl who asked shannon if her daddy was watching but instead he was flirting with the other instructor. i dont think so but could be another student. and this is a way to bring shannons character back for at least one story line. the producers mightve asked her for a one more or 2 episode contract or ask her when she might be free and work around that schedule. they were able to get boone back for that episode. they did say she was dead but did they say she was permanently cut off?

i do hope they do a backstory of the childrens or the crash and what happened on the island in their view. children see things differently and may catch something that adults don't but dont mention it because they wont know how to explain it.

or maybe even vincents eyes. thatll be incredible. lol. really im serious. that'll be an incredible episode - and im sure great cinematography and editing. they could win an emmy for this if they do it right.

FORT Fanatic
    but AL said "i killed someone he loves"

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bell
    but AL said "i killed someone he loves"
    Could this be not about Sayid/Shannon but about her past life...about forgiveness? AL may have killed someone in her past career? I'm just clutching at straws ... there are so many links on here with interviews with the show's people who say Ana Lucia killed Shannon by accident...

I'd be interested to know Mr. Ecko's backstory...what was his job? Was it at the same box company Locke worked at?

lostlinks has a new translation of the whispers in the jungle for anyone interested:
    http://www.lostlinks.net/whispers.htm

One thing that caught my eye and helps explain the source of the whispers is:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Relax dude
    She likes the guy
    What do you think we should do?
    She’s coming
    We should hide, we should run
    Heard some voice
    See ya(or possibly 'Lucia')
    Hide the scope
    Hurry up

That last part, about hiding the scope, implies to me that someone is hiding, watching them via a scope (periscope??) and,...... whoever they are, -honestly don't sound all that nasty to me.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    Could this be not about Sayid/Shannon but about her past life...about forgiveness? AL may have killed someone in her past career? I'm just clutching at straws ... there are so many links on here with interviews with the show's people who say Ana Lucia killed Shannon by accident...

I'd be interested to know Mr. Ecko's backstory...what was his job? Was it at the same box company Locke worked at?

i thought of that to. that she might be talking about ther past life to libby the psychologist.

but man their editing for this preview is so incredible that it does make people think that everything might fall in ALs shoes. and right now ill just believe that cause i want to get shocked if its not the case.

mike'sgirl....about those whispers,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    i thought i heard lucia's name, and when i replayed it i heard it again. dont know if my mind was playing games. but it looked like maybe AL heard it to cause dont know if she did her twirl during that moment. maybe thats why she was trigger happy.
    Last edited by bell; 11-19-2005 at 07:16 AM.

Interesting observation, mikesgirl. You could be on to something regarding the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    periscope
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread