+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M
    I just assumed that he was in the loo, when the first bit of turbulence hit he came out and started walking forward back to his seat. But then another jolt of turbulence hit and he took the first available seat (looked to me like it was an aisle seat based on a person sitting to his left - I could be way off on this tho). So if he was in a seat in the back trying to "wait out" the turbulence when the plane split apart, he'd become a tailie.

As always, just my two cents, which, when adjusted for inflation, is quite useless ;-)
    My guess is that his situation is the same as Charlie, who was also in the loo at the time the plane started shaking. Bernard likely strapped himself to the closest seat just before it ripped apart. That how I see it.

FORT Fan
    FYI:

Day 41 11/1/2004 Locke and Boone find a Drug smuggler's plane from Nigeria. Locke finds a gun on a smuggler. Boone is critically injured when the plane falls from its precarious position 1x19 - Deus Ex Machina
    Day 41 11/1/2004 Bernard tries the radio and picks up Boone's transmission. Ana-Lucia thinks it is Them trying to find the tail section survivors and turns the radio off. 2x07 - The Other 48 Days

so it was on the same day, no mess up, this is from the timeline link hepcat brought up

EDIT:

interesting note that someone else found -- if you go back to season 1 in the episode where Claire has the baby and Boone dies, while mike/sawyer are watching jin work on the raft, claire comes over and asks them when their raft is gonna be done so they can sail and whos going to be on it, and they say a couple days and when sawyer asks why do you want to know, she says 'no reason' and heads back into the jungle...maybe a mole alert?
    Last edited by xjeff99; 11-18-2005 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    interesting note that someone else found -- if you go back to season 1 in the episode where Claire has the baby and Boone dies, while mike/sawyer are watching jin work on the raft, claire comes over and asks them when their raft is gonna be done so they can sail and whos going to be on it, and they say a couple days and when sawyer asks why do you want to know, she says 'no reason' and heads back into the jungle...maybe a mole alert?
    That is interesting! I've wondered about her since she returned with no memory of what took place.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

The Others continue to flummox me. They knew to have a boat ready to get Walt. They seemed to know the plane was going to crash, because Goodwin was there ready to go in non-suspicious clothing 10 minutes after they hit the beach. Somehow Goodwin supplied them with the names and clothing of all the survivors without rousing the suspicions of his fellow Tailies (asking their full names, etc.).
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Somehow Goodwin supplied them with the names and clothing of all the survivors without rousing the suspicions of his fellow Tailies (asking their full names, etc.).
    I'm thinking the list probably didn't have names, but rather physical descriptors of each tail section member, ie. Big African Dude, Crazy Latin Chick, etc.

FORT Fanatic
    i was thinking (again), i think that the "monster" actually is indeed a monster and not just some collective conscious thing. If it was part of the collective conscious thing, and the scientists created it, maybe something went horribly wrong and the monster just goes bazerk. because if the scientists wouldve known that the monster is part of their work, and nothing went wrong, why would it say quarantine on the inside of each hatch/bunker? there has to be a reason they needed to put quarantine on every door.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    I'm thinking the list probably didn't have names, but rather physical descriptors of each tail section member, ie. Big African Dude, Crazy Latin Chick, etc.
    I'd have to watch it again, but it seems to me that AL said there were names on the list, along with clothing descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland
    by the way, am i crazy or does anybody think that alias and lost could be related in some way (both jj abrams shows)?
    Yes, JJ Abrams serves as creator and executive producer of both Alias and Lost. There are various references to this throughout the thread

I'd have to watch it again, but it seems to me that AL said there were names on the list, along with clothing descriptions.
    And yes.. I'm quite sure that AL said that there were both names and descriptions of people on the list (though I don't recall her saying those names were first and last names - could have just been first names)
    Last edited by riblit; 11-18-2005 at 10:16 PM.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I was watching the preview for next week again and in it Jack is talking to Mr. Eko. Someone else comes in and Jack says either "Jin is dead." or "Jen is dead." I can't quite get which it is. And who would Jen be if that's what he is saying? Did anyone else catch that in the preview???
    Last edited by gracie; 11-18-2005 at 10:39 PM.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    I was watching the preview for next week again and in it Jack is talking to Mr. Eko. Someone else comes in and Jack says either "Jin is dead." or "Jen is dead." I can't quite get which it is. And who would Jen be if that's what he is saying? Did anyone else catch that in the preview???
    Maybe you were just missing the first syllable of "[Shan]non is dead"
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

+ Reply to Thread