+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Well the knife did say U.S. Army. And if AL was either in the military or had family members who were, then she might now that kind of thing.

Why was Bernard strapped into a seat in a tree after the plane crash? Rose has been saying he was in the bathroom. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    LOL I just HAD to show you guys this quote from the Q&A on Ask Ausilllo from the link a few pages back. It made my day:

Has Disney approached you about doing a Lost feature film?
    Carlton: No.

And if they did, what would your response be?
    Damon: I would punch them as hard as I could.

Also, about A-L's bad attitude:
    Think about this: she was in a plane crash, and she was pretty much made to be the leader (much like Jack) on the island. During her time as leader, almost 20 people were abducted by an unknown enemy, some of those people were kids that A-L promised to protect. she had to kill one of the others during an abduction. she was pretty much responsible for an innocent man's (Nathan's) death. and then she had to kill someone she had grown to trust but was actually in fact their enemy. being responsible for so many deaths while on the island takes its toll, both emotionally and physically. AND THEN she accidently shoots and kills an innocent girl (Shannon).
    Needless to say, A-L has probably had the worst time on the island out of everyone.\

And about Eko:
    When the plane first crashed, he was all dressed up in a suit and fancy shirt. Then just a few days later, he was carving big pointy sticks and wearing a (metaphorical) loin cloth. Doesnt that seem weird to anyone else? It makes me wanna see HIS backstory!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Who can look at a knife and know that it hasn't been made in 20 years? Sometimes this show really pushes the limits of our disbelief.

The same way that people can tell a 65 Ford Mustang from a '66 or the sound of a 440 big block engine just by listening to it..

There are some people "into" these things and would know the year of production of various army gear.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Hmm...so the two "tribes" are "merging" next week. Do they get a new name now??

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ByteBabe
    Why was Bernard strapped into a seat in a tree after the plane crash? Rose has been saying he was in the bathroom. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
    I thought about that - but the explanation is pretty simple. The turbulence started and he went to the nearest seat near the restrooms and strapped hiimself in - much like how Charlie was in the front restroom and made it to a chair and belted himself in.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    Hmm...so the two "tribes" are "merging" next week. Do they get a new name now??
    Yes. "Found."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ByteBabe
    He could easily grabbed a seat in the back when they hit turbulance, and you know how they make you put on your seatbelt when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Yes. "Found."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Yes. "Found."
    And when will Jeff Probst come out? I've been waiting for 2 seasons now.

+ Reply to Thread