+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 520 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102502 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Qboots- are you ready to mini cap the episodes as they happen again? You do a lot to make this thread interesting, and I thank you for that!
    Aw shucks.

It was nice to have a break for the summer, but I'm raring to get going again. I love to be in this thread during the show, even if I'm talking to myself for the most part.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Aw shucks.

It was nice to have a break for the summer, but I'm raring to get going again. I love to be in this thread during the show, even if I'm talking to myself for the most part.
    Sorry- I think everyone else is in the worng time zone. I did read your ongoing posts- I live in a spoiler free house hold, so it make's it hard not to: laugh/gasp/cry/cheer, etc. along...

I nominate Shannon for Eviction!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Didn't we try and start a Season 2 thread once before? What happened? Will this one make it?

I am here, counting the days!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    I nominate Shannon for Eviction!
    I'm with you on the Shannon eviction!

While I am a big fan of Lost, my 12 year old son has driven me absolutely NUTS all summer waiting for it to come back on. He happened to flip thru the channels the other night and caught a preview of the upcoming season on ABC and you would've thought he had just hit a last inning grand slam...he was whooping and hollering...it was so funny to watch! Usually its his crazy ole mom here who is whooping and hollering about some crazy show coming on so it was nice to see the family tradition is continuing
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Didn't we try and start a Season 2 thread once before? What happened? Will this one make it?
    Yes, this is the official thread for Season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Should I post my season 2 spoilers in here from now on?
    Yes, with spoiler tags of course.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

In Britain Channel 4 delayed Lost and showed the full Desperate Housewives season first. Four episodes in and I'm hooked already. Even the littlest thing, you wonder what significance it has to the plot. One big drawback of the internet though is that I can't resist spoilers so I'm sure to come back here in September to see what's happening.
    One thing which did strike me is that Dominic Monaghan used the word "bollocks" in I think the first episode. The producers obviously didn't know it's a fairly ripe swear word in Britain! Let me put it this way, a man has two and a woman doesn't!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl

I am here, counting the days!
    no- it was a Lost Spoiler Thread
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I cant wait

I love all the main cast with special mention to Locke, Sawyer, Jack and last but not least Shannon I hope the producers could create a more intriuging stoyrline for Season 2; she was too plain in Season 1...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'd say so.

And my personal plea to J.J. and Damon: Kill off whoever you want this season, but not Locke! I'm begging you!

(It's never too early in the season to start the Locke-love. )
    Qboots I am with you on the Locke love, they better keep him around.
    I can't believe how quick the summer has gone and Lost starts so soon, I am looking forward to it!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    34 days and counting.

Lots o' spoilers today I got for ya.

Concerning the relationships of some of the castaways in Season 2: (for clarification, 2.2 means season 2 episode 2, 2.1 means season 2 episode 1, etc.)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yoon-jin Kim noted that Sun and Jin would still not be reunited by 2.2. Emilie de Ravin said Claire and Charlie are not making out by 2.2, and she doesn’t yet know if a romance will develop between the two. Naveen Andrews confirms that Shannon and Sayid characters are still a couple as of 2.2. Lindelof says what lies beneath The Hatch will be explored in 2.1 and 2.2, but "what’s really down there" won’t become entirely clear to the survivors or the viewers until 2.3. Source: aintitcoolnews

Now, some episode-centric news:

Click to see Spoiler:
    2.01 - Jack.
    2.02 - Expect flashbacks centering on one of the adult raft crew: either Sawyer, Michael or Jin.
    2.03 - Locke
    2.04 (still yet to be titled) - Hurley.
    Source: aintitcoolnewsp

+ Reply to Thread