+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

OK, obviously AL has given up a baby for adoption (my opinion) and I am a little more forgiving of her manic aggression to other people after seeing what she's gone through. I still want to know why in an earlier episode she reminds the tailies "remember what happened to Goodwin". Not "remember what happened to the kids", who really were taken by the others, but the one that SHE killed. I am confused!
    Go Tigers!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Hey Canada Champ - 2 previews! Just like the good ol' days!

CTV preview: Ana-Lucia fires again and
    She can't fire again. The gun only has one bullet in it right?. I mean, that's what Sawyer said before and that's the gun she took from Sawyer. So there's only one bullet.

I'm confused.

But otherwise can't wait until next week. STill don't like AL, but can see why she's such a badass. She's kept that group together through shear will and I think she's taken each missing person to heart as she feels they were her responsibility and she let them down. I guess it did make her more human tonight. But she's still a toughie.

Edited to add more
    Last edited by MRD; 11-16-2005 at 10:32 PM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    OK, obviously AL has given up a baby for adoption (my opinion) and I am a little more forgiving of her manic aggression to other people after seeing what she's gone through. I still want to know why in an earlier episode she reminds the tailies "remember what happened to Goodwin". Not "remember what happened to the kids", who really were taken by the others, but the one that SHE killed. I am confused!

I think she meant they need to be careful because OTHERS could be among the survivors that just met just as it happened with Gudwin.

And if she did give up baby for adoption it makes her story close to Claire's!

Justafan, you are right- maybe she said "remember goodwin?" not remember what HAPPENED to Goodwin. Does anyone recall?
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    I still want to know why in an earlier episode she reminds the tailies "remember what happened to Goodwin". Not "remember what happened to the kids", who really were taken by the others, but the one that SHE killed. I am confused!
    Excellent point. I think the writers need to pay a bit more attention to continuity. Tonight they showed that it was Day 41 when they heard Boone on the radio. But the way I was counting days in season one, I had that day figured for Day 35.

If anybody wants to win a trip to Hawaii to meet the cast, tune in to The Tony Danza Show this week. He's been giving a hint every day and you can enter the contest online.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    just wondering, wasn't it early in last season that the losties went up the hills to talk on the radio? like within the first 15 days or so? if it was, then why on day 41 when Bernard uses the radio he can communicate to them...am I missing something?

edit: BLAST Qboots for beating me to it, 1 minute nothing! we think alike

Bernard was talking to Boone who was using the airplane's radio just before it fell from the tree.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    just wondering, wasn't it early in last season that the losties went up the hills to talk on the radio? like within the first 15 days or so? if it was, then why on day 41 when Bernard uses the radio he can communicate to them...am I missing something?
    The transmitter that Sayid and the others were using on that early trek got destroyed. When the tailies heard Boone, he was using the radio in the crashed Beechcraft.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Ok, now it's time to ANALYZE the details in this episode

Anything is worth our attention for the whole storyline development? Any hidden details we missed ?

The fascinating stuff, you know...

I knew we were right about AL and Shannon. But that still doesn't answer why they took the children. Goodwin said "Nathan was a bad person. That's why his name wasn't on the list." Does that mean the list is a list of good people? People who should be spared?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread