+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Really good episode, one of the best this season so far. Ranks right up there with MOS,MOF. Next week looks to be good too, it'll be very emotional for the survivors to reunite with the rafters, and with the tailies.

FORT Fogey
    Did anyone catch what Eko says about Ana in the preview? It sounded to me like something very important.

Oh, and the look on Charlie's face when he sees rafters......wow

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    Did anyone catch what Eko says about Ana in the preview? It sounded to me like something very important.
    He says, "Ana Lucia made a mistake." I think Jack catches the name and remembers her from the airport because he then asks, "What did you say?"
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

MRD
    Sawyers gun only had one bullet left in it. AL took it from him. It shows Shannon getting shot and then it shows a few seconds later AL firing the gun. So does she really shoot Shannon? She only had 1 bullet.
    I need to go rewind and watch that bit again. But it looked like she fired the gun AFTER Shannon was shot.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD
    Do you think AL had a kid and something happened to it before she was ever on the plane? When she was asked if she had kids, she hesitated before answering. Could this be why she's such a hard case?

OMG - that was a great episode. Now maybe that they will all be together we can get this show on the road and no more beating around the bush! I sure hope Sayid can get past this, it is going to get really ugly around there.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    Do you think AL had a kid and something happened to it before she was ever on the plane? When she was asked if she had kids, she hesitated before answering. Could this be why she's such a hard case?
    I thought so too. She definitely hesitated when Eko asked her about kids of her own.

And I also thought that Ana fired AFTER Shannon was hit by the bullet. To me it looked like Ana was firing at someone who shot Shannon!

Wow what a great episode!

Hey Canada Champ - 2 previews! Just like the good ol' days!

CTV preview: Ana-Lucia fires again and says "Get back! Both of you!" (Possibly referring to Michael & Jin.) Libby says "Let's just get to their camp." Eko boosts Sawyer up onto his shoulders. A/L: "What are you doing?" Eko: "Taking him back to his camp." Sayid yells "Untie me!" Libby: "I think you should let him go." Ana-Lucia: "He's going to come after me." Libby: "You don't know that." A/L: "I killed someone he loves." Then we see Kate looking startled, Jack turns around and sees Eko standing there with Sawyer over his shoulders. Eko:" Where is the doctor?"

ABC preview: Michael: "Sayid!" Ana-Lucia: "Don't move!" Michael: "Are you crazy?" A/L: "Nobody move!" Michael: "What is your problem?!" A/L fires the gun. Eko to Jack: "Where is the doctor?" Michael runs toward Sun, Charlie is surprised to see Jin on the beach. Jack: "Shannon is dead." Locke looks stunned. Eko: "Ana-Lucia made a mistake." Jack: "What did you say?" Kate holds Sawyer in her arms and kisses him on the top of his head saying, "Sawyer - you're going to be OK." A/L: "I killed someone he loves. He's going to come after me." Then A/L takes a swing with a big knife toward Sayid who is tied to a tree.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

MRD
    I can certainly see why the tailies were so suspicious of Jin, Sawyer nad Michael now. They've had a much harder time and didn't have the food or supplies the fronties had. As the plane sank, they weren't able to scrounge like the front section was able to do.

This was a great episode. I can't wait to see Rose and Barnard reunite. That's going to make me cry for sure.

Goodwin asked her if she had kids. She had already figured him out by then so she very well could have been lying. It looked to me like AL fired/shot Shannon and then the preview looked like a seperate shot toward Sayid maybe.

Then the preview made it look like AL still had control over Sayid AFTER they were w/everyone? Why would that be, unless they all agreed to constrain Sayid to keep him from killing AL? Oh well, I guess I'll know next week.

Good Epi, but I was NOT expecting them to show all 47? days in this ONE episode. I thought they'd milk the tailies for a few episodes at least.

+ Reply to Thread