+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    She shot Shannon!!!! Well, that makes it official.

On day 37, the tailies find the bunker. There's a bible and a radio inside. Goodwin wants to hike to higher ground to get a signal. A/L goes with him although it's clear he'd rather be alone. They talk about The Others. Goodwin figures they took the strongest first. He borrows A/L's knife to cut fruit. She takes it back and says how odd it is that people who have no shoes had a 20-year old army knife. She realizes Goodwin was not on the plane - he wasn't wet on crash day like everyone else. Goodwin says the kids are fine, they're better off now. Only "good people" make the "list". There's a struggle and A/L spears Goodwin in the chest.

On day 41 Bernard tries the radio and hears Boone's mayday. A/L turns off the radio, fearing it's The Others. But Bernard is optimistic that there are other survivors of flight #815.

Ana-Lucia breaks down crying by a river, and Mr. Eko finally speaks, in order to comfort her.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    next week, AL goes nutso and ties up sayid.

eko and libby take sawyer to jack. jack looks confused, to say the least.

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    The previews looked awesome for next week! Can't wait until everyone sees Michael, Sawyer and Jin.
    Last edited by lemon_drop; 11-16-2005 at 10:04 PM.
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Great episode - I really enjoyed it and I like Ana Lucia! I am seeing where she is coming from and I think she is brillant. Saved the lives of the tailies - to bad for Nathan though. I love, love love Eko! Great show! Previews look good for next week. Can't wait!

that was a really good show. Now I see why the other group was so leary of anyone. I just don't kow what to say...I can't wait for the next new episode.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

FORT Fogey
    OMIGOD! This was an incredible episode!

..caches the breath...

What did Ecko said in the prevew? I couln't figure it out!

What a freakingly great episode!

At the end, Jin washes up on shore and Cindy & Libby pull him in. Eko tries to interrogate him but of course he doesn't speak English and he has a hand-cuff on his wrist. This makes the tailies understandably suspicious of him.

Then there's a quick update of this season so far: they throw our 3 guys in the pit, Sawyer gets shot, they go to their bunker and then start walking to the fuselage crash site, then Shannon gets shot. But they still didn't show Sayid & Shannon in the same camera frame as Ana-Lucia.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Great episode, much better than I expected! Oddly enough, I find myself liking Ana Lucia now!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Eko speaks after 40 days of silence and possibly fasting. He is a very spiritual person I think, and will get along well with Locke. No wonder they wanted him - he is good. Bet they didn't count on Eko fighting back.

I think they meant for us to see and know that AL killed Shannon. Especially from the previews when AL says I killed the person he loves, he is going to come after me. or something like that referring to Sayid.

+ Reply to Thread