+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Qboots,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    What gives you the idea that's AL with Locke?
    Just curious.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago
    Qboots,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    What gives you the idea
    Just curious.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Just that I've previously read spoilers saying that Locke would get a love interest this season, and now we have spoilers saying A/L will also get a love interest. And the fact that I really hate her, it would be just my stupid luck to have the writers pair those two up. I agree with those who aren't looking forward to LOST turning into a Harlequin romance, but no matter what fanboards I visit, there are always these "ship" threads set up for fans who want to see this character hook up with that character. And I know the writers read the boards, so maybe they think they're just giving the fans what they want by bringing romance into it. And since Twin Peaks has been mentioned, I always loved the "non-romance" that was going on between Agent Cooper and Audrey Horne, but when each of those characters were given a romance with another character, I really soured on the whole series.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Ok, like I said, I was just curious! And BTW- I agree with you on not wanting it to take that turn!

ETA: I just saw Josh Holloway on ET talking about the break-in at his home. He said that if someone has a gun in your face, you don't give them a reason to pull the trigger. He covered his wife and protected her. Awww!
    Last edited by lildago; 11-16-2005 at 07:29 PM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Lost is on!

It showed the tail end of the plane crashing into the ocean.

So tonight we see the crash of the tail section. Much closer to the island than I thought it would be.

Ana-Lucia and Mr. Eko are there, and I'm pretty sure I glimpsed Cindy and Libby.

A little boy with a teddy bear is calling for his sister Emma. She's unconcious but A/L brings her around. Emma says her Mom was supposed to meet them in L.A. Ana-Lucia tells her they aren't in L.A. yet.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Again, Libby mentions she's a clynical psychologist. Hmm....

Edit: Whoa, Eko looks all bloodied up.

Makes you wonder, was he just taken and beat up while The Others killed those other 2, or was Eko the one doing the killing?

Edit 2: Also, why did he HAVE to check the dead bodies in the water? Was it just out of his good humanity, or is he working for the Others, checking if certain people were dead?
    Last edited by Canada Champ; 11-16-2005 at 09:08 PM.

Mr. Eko asks Cindy to watch the kids while he starts pulling dead bodies to shore.

Libby helps a guy with a broken leg.

Goodwin and A/L find Bernard in a tree. The seat he was in comes crashing down, but he hangs on to the tree.

Goodwin was in the Peace Corps and tries to make a signal fire on the beach.

That night, a tearful Bernard asks Eko if he pulled any dead black women to shore. (He's looking for Rose.) The answer is no but Eko will pray for her.

While they're sleeping, they are awakened by sounds of a struggle. They find Eko standing over a couple dead bodies.

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    So Eko kills two of the "others"... interesting!
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Wow, these days are just ZOOMING by!

Holy crap! AL killed one of the Others! She (the other) had a list of the 9 people they were supposed to get that night!

Hmmm, SOMEONE on the inside must be working for them!

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    This is getting too freaky! Ana Lucia kills one of the others and the only way they could have the names of 9 passengers is from someone on the inside!

ETA: There is more secret scenes tomorrow on GMA
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

+ Reply to Thread