+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Maybe not a huge revelation but considering the speculation about Ana Lucia
    Click to see Spoiler:
    being a cop in her pre-crash life, this very much a confirmation of that. It would also make me doubt that she killed Shannon, as she would have been trained not to shoot unless absolutely certain
    It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fougette
    Maybe not a huge revelation but considering the speculation about Ana Lucia .
    Ah, good point about how her past would--or should have-- influence(d) her current behavior! And I'd forgotten how I'd learned that about her past...that it was spoilerish. Thanks!

FORT Fanatic
    well found this on another site its an article with an interview with rodriguez but containing spoilers of tailes section airing wed:
    Click to see Spoiler:

We really weren't that surprised when Ana Lucia put a bullet in Shannon's heart on last week's "Lost."
    "You know it was inevitable," laughed Michelle Rodriguez, who plays Ana Lucia.

Since her breakout role in 2000's film "Girlfight," Rodriguez has built a career playing tough chicks, each one more relentless than the last.

On "Lost," she has emerged as the island badass.
    "It's either that or be some vulnerable chick in a relationship," she said, "or rip your clothes off."

Ripping someone's face off is more like it.

Sawyer - with whom Ana Lucia has an immediate if slightly spiteful sexual chemistry - called her "Rambina" (one of the kinder names he used for her).

Then he threatened to kill her. But that was after she socked him in the jaw and tossed him in a ditch.

But it's all foreplay.

"You never know with two people who are complete opposites - one responsible, one a complete joker," said Rodriguez. "It's hot when two polar opposites get together. I think it's more interesting that way."

Producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof are indeed cooking up a love "quadrangle" between Ana Lucia, Sawyer, Kate and Jack.

In a future episode, we'll see Kate hovering tenderly over a still ailing Sawyer.

"Our goal was to have more romance in the show this season," said Cuse. "We're very much going to explore the relationship between the four of them."

On tomorrow's episode, "The Other 48 Days" (9 p.m. ABC), the harrowing days endured by the other castaways is revealed. We'll also see more of Ana Lucia's airport meeting with Jack (Matthew Fox). And Ana Lucia's steely exterior will show signs of strain.

"You see some of that" in tomorrow's episode, she said. "I'm an open book. It's hard for me to keep things inside. And there are times when I'm like, [Ana Lucia] is too intense, she's too tough and every time I start to bitch, I get another script, and boom, the switcheroo."

The puppet masters confirm they're not done pulling Ana Lucia's strings.

"Exactly what is going on with her character will be one of the big surprises this season," said Cuse.

They won't answer any specific questions about the mysterious "others" on the island or the bizarre whispering presence, but Rodriguez has her own theory grounded not in black magic but in technology.

Because they're kidnapping children, she said, "I can only assume that the others are a genetically enhanced race who can't procreate and that's why they're stealing kids. And I'm thinking that the reason why all these crazy whispers are going on is they have some sort of machine, kind of like the Wizard of Oz's, where it's this guy behind this gadget."

comment: well this sounds interesting. looks like theyre screwing with michelle rodriguez's character. always changing her. do you think writers/producers would have us continue to despise her as the killer of shannon or they tricked us with great editing. because of previews of tailies section shows the vulnerable side of her. and don't like the idea of the quadrangle at all.
    Last edited by bell; 11-16-2005 at 02:15 AM.

Click to see Spoiler:
    But it's all foreplay.

I really, really don't like this plotline. Trite, irritating, and about as thrilling as a Hallmark Movie of the Week.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fanatic
    this is another spoiler...well supposedly from a reputable source i think lol. this is pretty much a combination of what some of you have speculated on the previous pages after the last episode, and im hoping it to be true. so if you really dont want to be spoiled, don't read. but if you need one hell of a spoiler fix, well continue on. just to be safe, just highlight line by line so if you really really really unsure of being spoiled just let it go. just to prolong this, i was pretty sure i fell into CAT2 (was it lambs who came up with the 3 cats of theory of people who wants to be spoiled, if not im sorry if i forgot who it was but i sure as hell ain't going back gosh knows how many pages). but i guess im falling into CAT3 now that i know ill be missing some episodes at the original time.

oh well...if you want to be spoiled read on...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Someone named rxghost over at thefuselage said they had a "source" who they claim 100% guaranteed them that THIS is what has/will happen:

"DANIELLE saw Shannon and assumed her for one of the "others" and killed her on spot. Ana saw Danielle brutally stabbing Shannon with a large piece of metal (made into a stabbing weapon) and shot her. Danielle assumed Shannon was sick and killed her. Remember when Danielle tells Sayid, "Watch your people closely"? Well she has been watching Shannon (in fact everyone from hidden distance) for some time now and notices she carries symptons of sickness. Sayid is indeed looking at Ana in rage assuming she killed Shannon but the fact is that Danielle is wounded seriously on the ground and he isn't seeing her YET. Ana is looking guilty because her emotions are flaring off due to the fact that she was too late in SAVING Shannon. In her flashbacks, Ana is a cop and she wasn't able to save people in time ( you will see what I mean) so this plays in with the episode, because she failed to save Shannon. This and MORE will all be revealed after the tailie episode.."

again...really hoping this happens.

FORT Fanatic
    like i said above, i do hope this is the case but i have a feeling that it isn't. it seems an easy way to go about it. but it is one hell of a theory.

i think ill just go back to what i saw or what the producers wanted us to see: AL with gun, shannon on deaths door in sayids arms...which leads to logical choice = AL kill shannon. but why oh why i dont want this to be the case, dont know. maybe its the tough chick role of rodriguez everytime. maybe just once i want to see her in a vulnerable softer side with some toughness in her to some degree.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Click to see Spoiler:
    But it's all foreplay.

I really, really don't like this plotline. Trite, irritating, and about as thrilling as a Hallmark Movie of the Week.
    Agree completely. The writers are walking very thin line here. Cheesy romance stories are NOT what make "Lost" a great TV series.

FORT Fan
    It was mentioned at one point that someone thought Libby was carrying Cindy's backpack after she disappeared.

Has anyone been able to verify this? (You'd think I'd learn to NOT delete the episodes after I watch them!)

If I'm not mistaken, Cindy hands the backpack to Libby before she disappears.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bell
    this is another spoiler...well supposedly from a reputable source i think lol. this is pretty much a combination of what some of you have speculated on the previous pages after the last episode, and im hoping it to be true. so if you really dont want to be spoiled, don't read. but if you need one hell of a spoiler fix, well continue on. just to be safe, just highlight line by line so if you really really really unsure of being spoiled just let it go. just to prolong this, i was pretty sure i fell into CAT2 (was it lambs who came up with the 3 cats of theory of people who wants to be spoiled, if not im sorry if i forgot who it was but i sure as hell ain't going back gosh knows how many pages). but i guess im falling into CAT3 now that i know ill be missing some episodes at the original time.

oh well...if you want to be spoiled read on...

[again...really hoping this happens.
    I agree re hopes... and it fits with the pictures of the wound--the close ups that were posted several pages back.

+ Reply to Thread