+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

My friend recorded the last episode so I got my hands on it! I've watched the end several times and I've come to the conclusion that AL did shoot Shannon. She said she had one shot left. So when she fired that last shot in the chamber, the slide was still back. Therefore the barrel looks longer and narrow. That's why it doesn't look like a pistol. I even slowed it down frame by frame up to the scene in xjeff99's screencap and it's AL holding the pistol as I described above...just my humble opinion!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Why do I think Desmond killed Shannon? But then again it could have been Danielle. Watching it again, the look on Sayid's face when he looked up holding Shannon, it was if he knew the person that did it.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    I like the theory someone alluded to about the network of tunnels throughout the island and that the whispers in the jungle are the sounds of the experimenters talking amongst themselves with the sound of their voices accidentally transmitting through the vents/tunnels.

If this is the case, maybe the kids are being taken by the experimenters in order to keep them safe while watching the adults' behaviours play out.

Just thinking out loud here ...
    oh sure...the experimenters/scientists would dress like pirates and kill other people to get to their kids.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I dont think anyone's mentioned this, but Sayid COULD have been looking in disbelief at AL and group, because, well, as far as he knew, Sawyer Jin and Michael were out on the ocean, looking for help. He was probably surprised to see them there on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    I like the theory someone alluded to about the network of tunnels throughout the island and that the whispers in the jungle are the sounds of the experimenters talking amongst themselves with the sound of their voices accidentally transmitting through the vents/tunnels.
    This fits in with a thought I had about the hatch. I thought it was odd they spent so much time discovering there was a level underneath the hatch that had poured concrete. There didn't seem to be any point to spending so much time on this (boring) discovery.

So it made me wonder if the lower tunnel would lead somewhere...perhaps to another Hanso Station. You'd need to have some air ducts along the way.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    Why do I think Desmond killed Shannon? But then again it could have been Danielle. Watching it again, the look on Sayid's face when he looked up holding Shannon, it was if he knew the person that did it.
    Anything is possible, but I am guessing on AL accidentally shooting Shannon. IMO- I think Desmond is a good guy, just like the castaways. Danielle, I think she is also basically good. She has been living on her own - foraging and hiding from the others, alone. It will be interesting to see how this will play out though. As I said.....anything is possible.

Fort_Fan911 Besides Michelle (Ana Lucia), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Eko) and Cynthia Watros (Libby) are listed in the cast line up, along with our season 1 castaways ( those still living that is).

This weeks podcast on abc has Carlton and Damon discussing who killed Shannon - they are pretty clear about who it is.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/podcasts.html

Click to see Spoiler:
    AL shot her

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    ACCESS HOLLYWOOD is showing a segment today about how the cast of LOST lives on Hawaii. It airs for me at 6:30pm

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    This weeks podcast on abc has Carlton and Damon discussing who killed Shannon - they are pretty clear about who it is.
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/podcasts.html
    Thanks for that link Mike'sgirl. Those are interesting podcasts, and it sounded like they "accidentally" spoiled that tidbit of info.
    It was really interesting hearing some of the cast members take on the show.

Considering the look on Sayid's face and his past experiences, I would say to Ana Lucia, "Be afraid. Be very afraid."

I do hope (albeit without MUCH hope) that she's not around too long. I think this is the first less than good casting this show has done.

+ Reply to Thread