+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Good find, hep. How'd you figure out the password?

I visited the site and don't see anything about the need for a password. What am I missing?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    I visited the site and don't see anything about the need for a password. What am I missing?
    I'll spoiler this, just in case. It's instructions on how to get to the 'enter password'-type page.

Click to see Spoiler:
    From the link given above, click on the last paragraph on the white sheet of paper. It goes to a page that needs you to enter a password.

Edit: On the password page, for anyone else is the text shown three times in the same line? Or is it just my browser? Wait, I looked at the source code for the page and it seems to have the same paragraph written out 3 times. Weird.
    Last edited by Canada Champ; 11-11-2005 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ

Edit: On the password page, for anyone else is the text shown three times in the same line? Or is it just my browser? Wait, I looked at the source code for the page and it seems to have the same paragraph written out 3 times. Weird.

Yes, its hard to read...and very odd looking. Thanks for the explanation. Interesting stuff!
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

FORT Fan
    Does this mean she's not a cast member anymore? That was a really sad episode!!

i don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but regarding maggie grace
    Click to see Spoiler:
    i read that her contract was absolutely NOT renewed. and that there is NO plan to bring her back in the future.

FORT Fan
    Why did they chose to vote her off the island when she is one of the breakout stars on LOST? Will we see Shannon again? At first I didn't like her superficial character, until I learnt she had feelings. lol.

It is the same Canada Champ. I didn't bother to try and read it - just went straight to the password. Triple writing is slightly annoying, is it a coverup?

FORT Fanatic
    im with those who say it wasn't AL who shot shannon but someone else. im leaning also towards danielle as what others here are speculating. some say its a man because of hairy arms lol. but since spoilers were true regarding shannons death, im assuming that the other spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a woman doing the killing
    is also true but again not AL. but still someone sayid knows because it seemed he looked shocked at seeing that person but again it could be shock of what happened to shannon.

the writers like us to think and speculate and talk nonstop about the show. having AL as the shooter is too easy in my eyes due to the great editing. it has to be someone else. danielle hasnt been around since taking aaron so shes due to come up sometime so she seems logical. but im hoping its kate. lol. really just dont like her. shes really pretty much the only other female on the island who knows how to kill. but thats hopeful thinking since there is no way she could get a shotgun/rifle or whatever. hmm...wait...desmond left lots of weapons in the bunker right?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I think Danielle as the shooter is a great guess. And I'm not sure the arms are so hairy so much as that the person has long hair that is sort of drifting around the arm. But then it's pretty dark, maybe I can't see it well. What would be great is if anyone with earlier tapes can tell us if D is lefthanded. One thought on what Sayid saw when you all think he saw Walt...maybe he saw Danielle standing there with her weapon? That might also lead to a stunned look. Then he lies to Shannon to reassure her. And then he is further stunned when Shannon leaps up and chases "Walt" since he doesn't see Walt leave? Which would be why he would be so slow to follow her.

On the other hand...I agree those gruesome shots Twiddler had look more like a vertical slash on her stomach than a gunshot wound. But the later pictures of the weapon from behind do look more like a gun with a long barrel to me.

One point someone raised pages ago is why AL would shoot a beautiful blonde who always looks as if she washed her hair every day, and def. did not look as grubby as the Others--but she'd been running and falling in the rain and muck--she looked pretty grubby when she died. If she died!

It would seem as though there must be someone on the plane from the (captured?) tailies who can give us more of Boone and Shannon's backstory--as someone said, maybe one of the ballet kids. Maybe even the dad? Or the dad's wife? After all, if she goes to be an au pair for that family the girl must have been in the ballet class. That kind of family must have the money to fly the Pacific. It does seem like a lot to compress in the last 2-3 years though--runs off to be au pair/mistress, has at least one previous situation where Boone had to rescue her, maybe others. They are going to have to keep Shannon and Boone on retainer though if they want to give them any more backstory--and if they have to rescue the kids first that could be quite a while from now....

A little disappointing to read that the writers confessed they'd screwed up the timeline--now we don't know which of our many "facts" to abandon.

And also saw Jack--wearing a scrub cap--in the hospital scene--I would never have spotted him without Qboots having earlier pointed out that her dad's death was linked to Sarah's accident.

And back to Shannon and Boone--I agree the stepwitch seeing them hug at the funeral was the last straw for her--she'd had to compete with Shannon for her father's love, and now she was going to have to compete with her for Boone's love as well. But I don't think it is weird that Boone would fall for someone who looks so much like his mom--Freud would say it's perfectly natural! And people do like the looks of people who look like their family members in coloring etc. If I recall correctly, when Boone was playing tennis and got a phone call (to rescue Shannon? to go the funeral? I forget) he was playing tennis with yet another blonde--back in season #1.

Sorry for the long post--tried to read everything before I wrote--took forever!

Lea
    Maybe in future episodes we will learn about Shannon's birth mother.

+ Reply to Thread