+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fan
    I just rewatched it and thought the same thing hepcat, that proves my point even more that it was Danielle. Maybe if someone can get a screencap of when Danielle was face to face with sayid after he escaped when she had a rifle infront of him, see if she was right/left handed and her hairy arms or not? have to run out or I would

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    interesting about Vincent, I wonder if hes the special key in this whole saga...maybe like god's eyes or the creators of the island's eyes, you know? he also reminds me of Buddy from Married with Children! if he starts talking, i'm outta here
    I heard in one theory that Walt was communicating to Shannon through the dog. Thats why everytime she goes out to find the dog a illusion of walt appears

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    To me, the shot sounded more like a shotgun. When I first heard it, I tried to remember if AL had a shotgun or not.

Also, the disappearance of Cindy is quite odd. Why did the writers choose for her to leave JUST before Shannon was shot?

I like the idea of Shannon taking an ep or two to die. Not because I want her to suffer, but becuase it will show us more of what Sayid will do.

Also, hmmm, Walt. I dont think we should be asking ourselves why he is there, but rather why is he talking backwards? And how did that start? Why would someone talk backwards?
    Cindy could be working with the others just like Ethan was.

Lea
    So here are my thoughts on the show,Al did not kill Shannon, she was shooting at someone else who did. I think the reason Al is so tough is because she had to step up after the things that the others did to them and she was the only one brave enough to do it. I'm glad that Shannon is almost dead because Sayid is meant to be with Nadia. He seems to deeply in love with her not in lust like Shannon. As for Locke,maybe he knows about swaddling because he had a child with Helen and they both died somehow.

Woah, remember the Hanso Foundation site? They've added some stuff to that site.

Since the site has a Disney terms of use I guess it can be considered official, and therefore spoilers to the purists. But it doesn't really reveal anything but more confusion if you ask me.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Here's the link:

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/lep.html

Click the last line of the memo. The password is Copenhagen.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Good find, hep. How'd you figure out the password?

Oh, I didn't figure it out. I copied word-for-word from another site. I want to know who figured out the one on the Lost site.

But about that:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Did you notice the dates were all from 2005? How very odd. But I guess we're supposed to infer that the Hanso foundation is up and running to this day? Also, it gives a location for the island (!) as off the coast of Zanzibar.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    http://www.tddg.co.uk/sword.gif

another picture the same guy found from the pics i posted above...this is an animated .gif of that scene where we see sayid holding shannon and someones left arm. if you can see (very hard to) but the arm is hairy and looks like a man's, plus the item in the left hand does not AT ALL look like a gun, more of a swore/knife looking thing. what do you guys think.

EDIT: as lildago said it's a little dark, but if you look at the VERY beginning of the animation, you can see something sticking out infront of the hand, and it just looks like a long shaft, not a barrel of a gun.
    We've all been wondering where Desmond went; perhaps he's the one that shot/stabbed Shannon. After 3??? wiggy years in the hatch, perhaps he snapped and irrationally attacked any noise he perceived coming toward him.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Fan
    was thinking that also lambi, but again, Sayid never met Desmond and I think he would have a stunned look on his face, like he would have had if he saw mike/jin/etc. But that's just my thinking because I think it is Danielle. Can anyone look back to ep3 when Desmond runs out of the hatch; does he take any guns/weapons with him? i know he grabs food/books or whatever and puts it in his bag, but I don't think he takes any weapons with him.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Oh, I didn't figure it out. I copied word-for-word from another site. I want to know who figured out the one on the Lost site.

But about that:

Click to see Spoiler:
    spoilers
    I noticed that too. Another thing that caught my eye was that they mentioned
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the disease resulted in some kind of mutations
    . What the heck could that mean for our survivors?

+ Reply to Thread