+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    To me, the shot sounded more like a shotgun. When I first heard it, I tried to remember if AL had a shotgun or not.
    that's one reason why I think it is Danielle, because wasn't she carrying around a shotgun, plus, she's manly. she probably has hairy arms.

I read somewhere that the writers acknowledged their mistake with Shannon's age. They said they had forgotten a few details that they had previously written. I think it was on Entertainment Weekly's site.
    Go Tigers!

I think Danielle had a rifle, not a shotgun. Right? Much diff. sounds. I didnt tape this epi so I cant go back to listen.

My 2 cents: Boone's mom hated seeing them embrace at the funeral. I think the cut off/ Boone's job offer was motivated by wanting them separated. I am not as enamoured with Shannon as many of you. Yeah, what happened was tough, but she was 18 and still being supported by daddy and feeling entitled to more of the same. Step-mommie dearest pointed out her other deadend interests, so ballet didn't come off to me as her blindered passion. I hated her pathetic come-hither, thin-lip-puckered looks at Sayid and have no clue what drew him to her shallowness. Has everyone forgotten her sucker schemes aimed at Boone? Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure we'll learn more of their backstory as it interweaves with other backstories. I hope it was AL who shot her. She needs to be taken down a peg. I hope they don't overdo Sayid's revenge and have him come off looking like a terrorist. As for the voices... have you ever been in a building with accousics/ductwork that allows you to hear things happening somewhere else in the building? If there is a latticework of tunnels, that could be what's going on.
    Count your blessings!

Ok, I looked and looked and looked for the link someone posted here before to a site that compiled MANY LOST related items of interest and other sites. It had a long list that included things like the actors sites, photo’s, etc.

But specifically it had a link about some people analyzing what the “whisperers” were saying. I want to find this site to see if they updated that since this weeks episode.

I went back to pg. 60 and looked for the link and cant find it? I might just be overlooking it. I don’t think it was earlier than pg. 60. Can anyone help please, I’m lost?

Thanks a lot.

I think you're thinking of http://www.lostlinks.net/. But he's changed the page a little and I don't see the link to the whispers anymore.

I'll see if I can track that down. One caveat is that it was just someone posting they had transcribed the whispers. I don't know how much you can take it as true.

ETA: Oh wait, here's the link to the whispers. http://www.lostlinks.net/whispers.htm
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thanks Hepcat!! I know I cant know for SURE if that is what they are saying, but I bet it is fairly close. Ya think? Anyway thanks for the link, I'll have to check in a few days to see if they put up what they think was said on this last epi.

FORT Fan
    http://www.tddg.co.uk/sword.gif

another picture the same guy found from the pics i posted above...this is an animated .gif of that scene where we see sayid holding shannon and someones left arm. if you can see (very hard to) but the arm is hairy and looks like a man's, plus the item in the left hand does not AT ALL look like a gun, more of a swore/knife looking thing. what do you guys think.

EDIT: as lildago said it's a little dark, but if you look at the VERY beginning of the animation, you can see something sticking out infront of the hand, and it just looks like a long shaft, not a barrel of a gun.
    Last edited by xjeff99; 11-11-2005 at 12:28 PM.

When I saw the pic you posted yesterday, I thought it looked like something other than a gun. I can't really make out much on this animated one though. It's too dark on my screen.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

To me it looks like the barrel of a rifle, right from behind.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread