+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Susie
    It seems that they all heard the voices last night. My guess is that the same thing happened to Goodwin that happened to the pilot. They probably found Goodwin's mutilated body in the top of a tree. I guess that the reason the 'monster' or whatever it is, has left them alone is because it has been living off of the tailles.
    No....Goodwin was the dude with the spear sticking out of his chest that Jin found in episode 5.

Premium Member
    ...I just wish they would get on with the story and not drag it out so much... They get really into one thing and completely drop it for weeks and leave me hanging. Just like Desmond, where the heck is he and how ticked off do you think he is going to be when he comes back from his jog in the jungle and finds out that all of his food is gone? I guess I am just saying I could have done with out the whole swaddle the baby crap and done with more of the hatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else??
    I hear ya, Susie! It's the reason I've stopped trying to analyze so much about the show - I still have over half a dozen important questions from Season One which have still gone unanswered! I don't need to add more from this season to further confuse my puny brain. It seems the further I try to read ahead in the show, the longer they take to actually answer my questions. And almost a let down when all of our theories are better than the actual storyline turns out to be, hehe.

I am with you on the hatch thing - last night, all I could think was, who's on shift pushing the button in the hatch now?? Instead, all we hear mention is why isn't Rose using the dryer in there - not exactly riveting. I wonder how many episodes before we get back to the whole Dharma Initiative topic? I liked where they were going with that brief storyline...

Anyone else??
    I like Locke as my favorite character so I could have cared less if it was "swaddling or swordfish" that got him on camera. However, LOST appears to be suffering from The Buffy Syndrome, where they'd introduce major arcs (The Key; Spike's Soul, etc.) and then they'd never, ever address it again...or in such an off the cuff manner that it was chronically a disappointment. Hence, the boon in FanFic!

I, too, just wish they'd do a little bit of wrap up instead of yet going off on another branch of the island lore tree. It's hard enough keeping up with a cast of 14(???) and now I have to remember the other survivor's back stories, too? That's asking a lot from fans who might have to use their brain for other things beside LOST trivia.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Has anyone else wondered where Danielle has been hiding out? We haven't seen her since she took Aaron to give him to the "Others". Could it be possible that she's the one that shot Shannon?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    Has anyone else wondered where Danielle has been hiding out? We haven't seen her since she took Aaron to give him to the "Others". Could it be possible that she's the one that shot Shannon?
    wow jette, i didn't even think of that but that I think is totally believable. Sayid had SUCH an angry look on his face that if he saw AL, mike, jin, sawyer, etc... wouldn't he have a distraught or weirded look. But if he saw Danielle with a gun shooting at shannon he would go nuts b/c he has a history with her. GREAT POINT!

Anyone else??
    Sorry, not I. I find this to be a saga and I see snippets of answers in each episode even as new questions are being posed.

I loved the Locke/Claire/Charlie segment and I also wondered where Locke learned about swaddling and infant care. Is he a voracious reader on all subject matter or is there a whole lot more about who and what he is that we have yet to learn?

The writers can keep on doing exactly what they're doing as far as I'm concerned. In the words of Mr. Spock, "Fascinating."

FORT Fan
    have to run to class, but just found this...look at these pictures

first: http://tddg.co.uk/gallery/zzzzzzzz/righthand.jpg

you can see AL is right handed
    now look at this:

http://tddg.co.uk/gallery/zzzzzzzz/lefthand.jpg

look at where the gun is! i think we might have found the answer to what Qboots was saying, which they are in two different situations and it was someone else who shot her!

Wow! Great find, xjeff99! Thanks for sharing!

ETA : That arm looks kind of hairy. Could it be a man?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I feel satisfied with the progression of the show - I don't want to know everything at once. If we did, the show would be over. The sway that a show like this has over us is that there are answers we are seeking. As soon as we have them, the show loses its mystique and we stop watching.

I also thought it was really amusing that Locke knew all about swaddling and exactly how to wrap the baby, but when Claire offered to let him hold the baby, he looked really uncomfortable (even before Charlie showed up.) Never one to be predictable, good ol' Locke!
    Last edited by tigergirl; 11-10-2005 at 02:24 PM.

I think we needed to see the baby/swaddling scenes because we have to eventually need to see if Charlie goes back to using heroin. Jealousy, tension-what about Claire, not wanting a baby and he is sort of keeping an eye on her? Back story about Charlie's mom?

I am just so glad we finally had a new ep! I just hope nothing is wrong with Sawyer

+ Reply to Thread