+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    Alright....I have a theory. I don't think AL was actually the one to kill Shannon...even with all the evidence that points to her. What if...it was Cindy? What if the Others didn't take her because, well, she's working with THEM? The list, from the preview next week? That has their names on it? Who better to get the names of passengers on a flight like this then...well....a flight attendant?
    I really like this theory.

Spoiler on what Walt said

Click to see Spoiler:
    Over at fuselage, someone has already posted a wav file of what Walt said, ready?

He said: "They're coming and they're close"

How about Sayid actually seeing Walt too! So, he couldn't have been a dream that time - wonder how he can appear and disappear like that???

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    How about Sayid actually seeing Walt too! So, he couldn't have been a dream that time - wonder how he can appear and disappear like that???
    I'm not sure Sayid really saw him. I think he told Shannon he did because she had just gone on about how badly she needed for him, for someone, to believe in her. He didn't want her to feel alone anymore so he said that he saw Walt, too, so that she would know that he really believed in her and loved her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    I'm not sure Sayid really saw him. I think he told Shannon he did because she had just gone on about how badly she needed for him, for someone, to believe in her. He didn't want her to feel alone anymore so he said that he saw Walt, too, so that she would know that he really believed in her and loved her.

True, but once Shannon went after Walt, they focused the camera on Sayid for about 3 or 4 seconds of him just staring in disbelief. That makes me think he actually did see Walt.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    Prodigy? Taking over? Naw....I'm just posting crazy theories is all
    OK, I'll be Quickboots and you can be Quicktwid.

But he most definitely heard the whispers. And it isn't the first time he's heard them. Which makes me think that The Others really were in that vicinity.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    True, but once Shannon went after Walt, they focused the camera on Sayid for about 3 or 4 seconds of him just staring in disbelief. That makes me think he actually did see Walt.
    Also, this time walt didn't just appear and then disappear, you saw him move, that could be a key

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    OK, I'll be Quickboots and you can be Quicktwid.

But he most definitely heard the whispers. And it isn't the first time he's heard them. Which makes me think that The Others really were in that vicinity.
    Or....Quickboots and Ziptwid "Holy polar bears, Quickboots!"

Man, Shannon's stepmom may be a bitch but her father was a real a** to pick her, subject his daughter to her, and not provide for her. And how creepy is it that Boone was infatuated with someone who looks so much like his own mother?

I couldn't hear what Sayer was whispering to Michael. Could you guys?
    If you're talking about when Michael stopped to help Sawyer, I think Sawyer said something like, "I would have left you."

+ Reply to Thread