+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fan
    thank you poutymouse and snoopy!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ggjr
    Did anyone see jack in the hospital?
    I did read on another site that he was in the back ground when the doc was telling Shannon and the stepmom that the dad was dead. What does that mean that he was there?

Quote Originally Posted by deny
    I did read on another site that he was in the back ground when the doc was telling Shannon and the stepmom that the dad was dead. What does that mean that he was there?
    That would make sense, because obviously it was Sara's SUV that hit and killed Shannon's dad, which puts them in the same spot at the time of the accident. Which would put the victims in the same hospital. And we already know that Jack did surgery on Sara.
    Go Tigers!

Q, I agree with Mike's Girl in thinking that Shannon might have just turned 18 during her flashback and is now almost 21. And if it was a mistake by the produces in the time frame, I'm sure they will go with this excuse. But still, an AMAZING catch!

And yes, Jack did walk by in the background during the hospital scene w/Shannon and wicked step mom.

I'll have to rewind and watch. I didn't see him but the again, I wasn't looking for him.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Absolutely! I spotted him immediately. As the one doctor met Shannon and her stepmother, then began walking and telling them of the accident. Right at the very start, Jack was seen just behind him. It was as if Jack went one way and the other doctor went to Shannon and stepmom.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Hmm yeah about the 2 years/3 years thing, I was stumped on it too. But we dont know if Desmond had been there EXACTLY 3 years. He might have rounded up. And maybe Shannon was around 20 and a half when she told Hurley about her when he asked about the manifest back in S1.

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    We were just talking about this. A few weeks ago Qboots picked up on this little tidbit. When Sarah (jacks future) wife was brought in after her accident they announced the other mans name and time of death (8:15 I think) and Qboots realized that Rutherford was shannons last name and This was her dad who had died. I think Jack may have been able to save him, however he chose to do Sarah instead.

So to answer that question...yes, Jack was there. And it was jacks future wife who killed him. How clever the writers are...but not AS clever as Qboots...but watch out...Twiddler is trying to take over as Qboots prodigy!

Canada Champ - you know of course that many women lie about their age......

I say she was really 29 going on 20!

Quote Originally Posted by poutymouse
    but not AS clever as Qboots...but watch out...Twiddler is trying to take over as Qboots prodigy!
    Prodigy? Taking over? Naw....I'm just posting crazy theories is all

+ Reply to Thread