+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I have a problem. In tonight's flashbacks, Shannon was 18 when her Dad died in the accident. That was 2 years ago, because she's 20 now. Jack ran into Desmond on the same day as the accident but Desmond has been manning the island computer for three years, hasn't he?

Very quick Qboots- must be what the Q stands for

I think there is a lot of speculation about what the time frame of the crash really is. Even the creative team has said that they have never said what the time frame is. Most of us assume it took place in October of 2004, when the show began. But,...... lost time is clearly at play. Perhaps she is 20 and 1/2 you know almost 21? Just kidding, I wonder if they really do look into these details the same way that we do.

MRD
    DId anyone catch what the "whispers" were saying?

It sounded like one of the words was "Shannon".
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fan
    I just have a question, regarding spoilers. like i said previously, i dont like reading spoilers and i didn't know shannon was going to die. but can someone tell me what the spoilers said for this week? i'm just curious to see if they just said shannon was goin to die, or if they said that and AL will kill her, or what? i don't want to go back and look at them cuz they might show other spoilers for upcoming episodes. thanks

Did anyone understand what the whispers were at the end?

ETA: Sorry, myrosiedog. Just noticed your post.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Sorry to post this again, but by the time I edited ya'll were onto the next page...

It says next week is an extended show...My DVR shows its only 1 hour. Does anyone know how long it really is on? I don't want to miss any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    I just have a question, regarding spoilers. like i said previously, i dont like reading spoilers and i didn't know shannon was going to die. but can someone tell me what the spoilers said for this week? i'm just curious to see if they just said shannon was goin to die, or if they said that and AL will kill her, or what? i don't want to go back and look at them cuz they might show other spoilers for upcoming episodes. thanks
    Basically, people have read that Maggie Grace's (Shannon's)contract was not renewed , leading to everyone assuming she would be the one to die. No one knew who would be the perp.
    Go Tigers!

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    Most everyone knew it was going to be Shannon who died and another female was going to kill her and after the next few shows were unveiled and we knew that next week was a flashback AL centric episode, the consensus was that AL was going to kill Shannon, but that was not for sure. Shannon was well known to be the one dying...and AL was thought to be the one to do it

FORT Fogey
    Just curious why the producers decided to kill BOTH Boone and Shannon? Why did they feel the need to eliminate this storyline altogether?

Alright....I have a theory. I don't think AL was actually the one to kill Shannon...even with all the evidence that points to her. What if...it was Cindy? What if the Others didn't take her because, well, she's working with THEM? The list, from the preview next week? That has their names on it? Who better to get the names of passengers on a flight like this then...well....a flight attendant?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Very quick Qboots- must be what the Q stands for
    OK, I'll see if John will change my username to Quickboots.

As for next week, my online guide only shows a 60-minute episode. I don't remember the preview saying anything different, but if it really is an extended episode I'm sure the ABC site will reflect that.

In regard to spoilers: they all said that it would be Shannon that would die, but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I also read that the perpetrator would not be known for a couple weeks. So maybe the shot didn't really come from Ana-Lucia's gun?

And where were Kate & Jack tonight? Visiting Sayid's love-shack perhaps?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread