+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Please tell me Cindy isn't another Arnz! I hope that she is not the "survivor" lost forever! That would be a let down

Where has Danielle been??
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Libby (the psychiatrist) says that Sawyer has a fever and infection. He needs to rest. Ana-Lucia says no rest: "Remember what happened to Goodwin?" Michael asks Eko to help him find some long poles to make a stretcher.

Shannon tells Sayid that Sun found the message bottle from the raft. Shannon figures the raft is gone and Walt is alone.

The tailies cross a river and carry Sawyer up a steep hill. Then Cindy disappears. Ana-Lucia pulls out her gun and yells "Run!"
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Holy crap!!!!

Ana lucia killed SHannon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Holy crap!!!!

Ana lucia killed SHannon!!!
    Are you serious??? MIne hasn't gotten to that part yet. Shannon is yelling at Sayid in the rain.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

She shot her!

Here it comes.
    She's gonna die right in front of Sayid!

CTV preivew: next week shows how the tailies survived.

thE others take some kids.

ana lucia finds a handwritten list. a list, of them......DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

A flashback shows Boone coming to see Shannon who is packing. She's hoping she can stay with him in New York. But he's leaving NY to work for his mother. He offers Shannon some money and says he can support her with his trust fund. But she gives it back and says she'll earn her own money. (This isn't the Shannon we know!)

Back on the beach it's pouring rain. Shannon needs someone to believe in her. She's afraid that when they get out of there, Sayid will leave her. He says "Never. I love you." Then he hears whispers and sees Walt going "Ssshhhh!" Shannon runs into the woods after Walt. A gunshot rings out. Shannon has been hit in the chest......by Ana-Lucia. Sayid holds Shannon's body, then starts to rise up, looking very pissed.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

did you see that tormented look on Sayid's face? I knew she would die in his arms. I called it 2 weeks ago. How sad that that would happen right after he tells her he loves her.

+ Reply to Thread