+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Previews show a dark haired woman with hair pulled back shooting a gun. I thought it was AL but now I am wondering could it have been Kate? Did anyone record and play it back to see in slomo if it was Kate or AL? Just wondering..... Thanks!

The only dark haired woman I saw pulling a gun in the previews was Ana-Lucia. She didn't shoot it though.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sawyer is a hottie
    Loved your spoiler!

I can't wait for tonight's episode. I have a feeling I will need to be watching from the treadmill, so I don't accidentally fall asleep!

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    Loved your spoiler!

I can't wait for tonight's episode. I have a feeling I will need to be watching from the treadmill, so I don't accidentally fall asleep!
    Thanks. 6 hours and 13 minutes and counting! I can't wait!!!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    I have 6 hours and 20 minutes to go here! I am so counting down to this episode!!!

Just a random thought...On all these previews it shows "someone will be lost forever" and they keep showing Saywer in pain and even my TiVo says "A wounded Sawyer might not survive a jungle trek". So by previews alone it is looking like Sawyer could be the one "lost forever"
    Click to see Spoiler:
    however we spoilers know that is not the case. I do believe it will be Shannon, but wouldn't it be quite clever to "leak" info saying Shannon would die? I mean all those who see the previews are probably thinking it could be Sawyer, and all of us reading spoilers think it could be Shannon. What if it is neither? Much the way they are using Sawyer as a red herring maybe they are also giving this info out that it is Shannon just to shock us all? That would be pretty cool...I little "gotcha" for all us losties, very very unlikely but it would be really cool

I just hope they show a little more of my Sayid tonight! I'm so suffering from NAWS (Naveen Andrews Withdrawal Syndrome), I have now watched Kama Sutra, Bride and Predjudice, and was thinking about doing The English Patient...however Sayid sans facial hair isn't quite as hot so I need my Sayid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Does anyone know what Sayids last name is on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by poutymouse
    I just hope they show a little more of my Sayid tonight! I'm so suffering from NAWS (Naveen Andrews Withdrawal Syndrome), I have now watched Kama Sutra, Bride and Predjudice, and was thinking about doing The English Patient...however Sayid sans facial hair isn't quite as hot so I need my Sayid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Does anyone know what Sayids last name is on the show?
    Sayid's last name is Jarrah. Got this from the seating chart.

I have also seen Bride and Prejudice and I prefer the beardless Naveen, but I really don't like facial hair on anyone.

OK I have a friend who says he saw Kate crying in a preview for tonight - same friend said it was Kate shooting a gun in same preview. I did not see Kate crying, but have seen the preview of a dark haired woman shooting a gun in the rain. Am I going crazy? They show it so fast, I assumed it was AL earlier but am wondering if it really is Kate.

I know.... only have 15 min's to go, so I will have to wait and see.

I just have to say that if they kill Sawyer off tonight, (which I don't think they will) I will have "lost" all will to continue watching. It is the evolution of his character (and the fact that he is hot!) that pulls me in each week. I'm sure I'm not the only one!
    Go Tigers!

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Oh freak me the hell out!! Walt standing there was just creepy!!
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    Oh freak me the hell out!! Walt standing there was just creepy!!
    OMG...I almost started screaming too! LOL He was the last person I expected to be standing there. LOL

+ Reply to Thread