+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    You all recognized who was playing Helen, right? For those who didn't, Helen was played by "Married With Children" star Katey Segal. My husband even said "Wow, she's really making a name for herself". Next week is all new! Can't wait.
    WAsn't she also the star of that show that John Ritter was on when he passed away?
    8 rules or something???
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    WAsn't she also the star of that show that John Ritter was on when he passed away?
    8 rules or something???
    8 Simple Rules (for Dating my Teenage Daughter)

There's one of the numbers again :

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale
    http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...5/051031b.html

"SPOILER LINK LISTED ABOVE"

Sorry, not real sure how how to post a spoiler. I have not seen this posted here, but it has to deal with the death on Lost.
    To post a spoiler simply do the following: [ spoiler ] type in what you want to say then [ /spoiler ] eliminating all spaces. So it will look like this:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sawyer is a hottie
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Lea
    I watched last night and I noticed something that I don't know if anyone has said or not, so here it goes ,the date on the orientation film is 1980.I do have a question what the heck was in that jar that Desmond was using?

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Lea I think all aspects of the Orientation film seem to have been discussed. Not much of a shocker that the film was 1980 since the computer, record player, and furnishings are all circa 1970's. There is someone here reading the third policeman, which was a book Desmond was reading, but other than a brief synopsis I don't know how that relates to the hatch. Also the book the turn of the screw was discussed as Desmond had the Orientation film behind that book. Welcome to my world...everything I notice has been discussed at length!!!! I get all excited that something has some merit only to find out that I'm 2 steps behind, its already been discussed, dissected and dismissed before I can add my two cents worth

However I just deleted the old lost episodes to make more room for the sweeps shows so I can't remember the jar you are talking about. I can only recall desmond had a jar of screws and such... was he using some other jar? I cannot believe I just deleted that this morning thinking that it had already been discussed twice (once when it originally aired and then when it was repeated) so there was no reason to keep it. dangit!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Good insight mikes girl. I've been trying to figure out how Shannon would die and since finding out it was a female doing the killing, I couldn't figure out who would be doing it. Now that the timeline is falling into place it seems more likely that indeed AL will kill her. However any ideas of how this would happen since she will be pressing flesh with my man sayid. I cannot imagine Sayid standing by and letting her die without sacrificing himself first (thank God that isnt' going to happen). WEll I guess she could be following Walt again and come across AL. This should definately make for some real tension between Sayid and AL...can't wait!!!
    Last edited by poutymouse; 11-05-2005 at 07:37 PM.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poutymouse
    Lea I think all aspects of the Orientation film seem to have been discussed. Not much of a shocker that the film was 1980 since the computer, record player, and furnishings are all circa 1970's. There is someone here reading the third policeman, which was a book Desmond was reading, but other than a brief synopsis I don't know how that relates to the hatch. Also the book the turn of the screw was discussed as Desmond had the Orientation film behind that book. Welcome to my world...everything I notice has been discussed at length!!!! I get all excited that something has some merit only to find out that I'm 2 steps behind, its already been discussed, dissected and dismissed before I can add my two cents worth

However I just deleted the old lost episodes to make more room for the sweeps shows so I can't remember the jar you are talking about. I can only recall desmond had a jar of screws and such... was he using some other jar? I cannot believe I just deleted that this morning thinking that it had already been discussed twice (once when it originally aired and then when it was repeated) so there was no reason to keep it. dangit!

Click to see Spoiler:
    spioilers
    About the jar, maybe Lea meant the container that the "Orientation" movie was in? I dunno, just a thought. Were there anything else in those eps that resembled a jar?

And about the spoilers:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    maybe after doing the deed, Sayid goes off in search of a snack?

Lea
    Thanks guys, I did mean the jelly jar. I'm very excited for Wednsday.

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9891788/

'Lost' plane passenger to pen novel -

Fictional account from a passenger who perished on the flight....
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    About the jar, maybe Lea meant the container that the "Orientation" movie was in? I dunno, just a thought. Were there anything else in those eps that resembled a jar?

And about the spoilers:
    Too funny C_C!
    I see in the previews that Shannon seems to see (or sees) Walt again and it looks like she goes chasing into the woods after hem
    Click to see Spoiler:
    which might lead to her running into AM in a way that would get her killed by AM's hair trigger

In general the previews seem to be showing a lot of screaming and running around. We need QBoots to dissect them--I can't figure out what the heck is happening.

Lea
    Has anyone thought about getting a question game for season two started? There was one for season one. Who's watching tommorow?

+ Reply to Thread