+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Am I the only one watching "Orientation" right now?

I dont know why, but I like 'flustered Locke'. It's a side of him not usually shown. I also liked his line tonight, "We're gonna need to watch that again."

what's with the repeats? Is there some stupid sporting event on that is pre-emping the show? Stupid tv stations.. they are always so willing to give up their loyal viewership to pander to a bunch of one timers. bleah!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    what's with the repeats? Is there some stupid sporting event on that is pre-emping the show? Stupid tv stations.. they are always so willing to give up their loyal viewership to pander to a bunch of one timers. bleah!
    Well, I don't think there are any major sporting event, but IF the World Series had gone seven games, it was possible, with rainouts, it could have reached this time period. The networks know you don't mess with events like that.

Anyone remember the "Heidi Bowl?"

FORT Fanatic
    its repeats because they want all new episodes going on straight during sweeps weeks going into the holidays. which i guess will start next week or the following.

i think producers or someone from abc said it was either having several weeks of reruns one time or it would split up new episode here rerun here new episode here, etc.

i dont mind the break at all my brain needs time to digest all the damn info and get ready for the next round. and gives other forts (qboots and gang) to review past episodes if they havent and post what we all missed out. if there are anything more to find.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Yeah, and it beats having a span of 7 repeats in a row come springtime.

You all recognized who was playing Helen, right? For those who didn't, Helen was played by "Married With Children" star Katey Segal. My husband even said "Wow, she's really making a name for herself". Next week is all new! Can't wait.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    You all recognized who was playing Helen, right? For those who didn't, Helen was played by "Married With Children" star Katey Segal. My husband even said "Wow, she's really making a name for herself". Next week is all new! Can't wait.
    OMG, I knew that I knew her from somewhere but couldn't place her!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Ok Oceanic Flight magazine has posted a few spoilers so here ya go:
    Click to see Spoiler:

1. During the November sweeps, you will not only be seeing the death of a major character (and we're not telling who it is here!), the tragedy will lead into one of the most unusual and compelling hours we have yet to produce. We won't spoil too much, but let's just say that the intense inside story of the tailies and their trials on the island will be told in a way that will surprise you - and those of you who have gotten used to "Lost's" method of telling stories in the present with flashbacks to the past are going to be thrown for what we hope is a fantastic thrill-ride of a loop on this one.

2. The November 23rd episode is Ana Lucia centric and the theme for this episode:
    The working theme isforgiveness. Source: New York Times

spoilers are curtesy of spoilerfix

Since it mentions that the death will lead into the tailies backstory - it is looking more and more like AL is the one that will do the killing. I personally think that the way that she kills her, is by way of a knife. I can't think of any other reason why Jack would blame Locke for it initially. The fact that AL centric episode has the theme of forgiveness, may be another hint that she is the killer. I think this death will be another very sad, upsetting episode for me.

source spoilerfix

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...5/051031b.html

"SPOILER LINK LISTED ABOVE"

Sorry, not real sure how how to post a spoiler. I have not seen this posted here, but it has to deal with the death on Lost.
    Last edited by marciadale; 11-03-2005 at 08:34 AM.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    Well, I don't think there are any major sporting event, but IF the World Series had gone seven games, it was possible, with rainouts, it could have reached this time period. The networks know you don't mess with events like that.

Anyone remember the "Heidi Bowl?"
    OH god yes, I remember that. Showing my age now! LOL
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread