+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    And Lambikins says, "Thank you VERY much!"
    You're welcome. Hate to see all of you non-spoiler readers left out of the thread.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

CCL
    Interesting link - thanks kaky!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan
    I was wondering. Who are the cast members, excluding guest/reaccurring stars of Season 2?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Hmm, lemme think about this one.

We have the 12 cast members from season 1 (12 because Walt is now just listed as guest).

Also, Ana Lucia, Libby and Mr. Eko (whats the right way to spell his name again?).

That makes 15. With news from the previews that someone will be 'lost forever', we can assume he/she will be leaving the show, making it 14 total. The creators have said they want to remain at or around 14 members per season, so this number seems about right.

As guest appearances, we can list these people as being Walt, Bernard, Rose, the brown haired woman from the tail section, Desmond, and Scott (or is it Steve?).

PWS
    Click to see Spoiler:
    if AL et al. don't get to the original survivors until late in Nov. they can't be involved in Shannon's demise--isn't that set for early Nov. according to rumor? Which limits the number of killers and reasons for said action options.

Well, I am wondering if Shannon is killed off in the last 2 minutes of the show. Then we would be left with a sort of cliffhanger. Maybe we see who did it, and maybe we don't. Then the next show (Nov 16th) is the new castaways in flashback. Then, 3rd week- we are back to present time, when new and old castaways meet up. So, if that is the way it plays ... then it would be possible for AL to kill Shannon, accidentally or on purpose in Nov 9th show. It is just speculation - it could play out very differently.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Ah! That's brilliant, Mike'sgirl! That would definitely close that loophole and open up that option again.

Aww shucks, so kind of you!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It would really freak me if one of the season 1 castaways is responsible, but AL ....well that is logical for me.

There are spoilers on other boards hinting that AL is with LAPD. I thought the writers said she was a VIP actress type character, but now it looks like she is a cop. She strikes me as being more NYPD then LAPD but..... either way it explaiins her "I'm in charge" attitude. Funny, she may have taken/claimed the role of leader from her castaways, where Jack was mostly given it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Aww shucks, so kind of you!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That would all fit the personality we've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It would really freak me....well that is logical for me.

I'm with you there! It would freak me out too! I just can't see it happening!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

CCL
    With regards to what Mike's girl says above
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ana Lucia is a cop. Don't know what force though. Here's a link to some photographs showing Ana Lucia in her cop's garb: http://www.lightfantastic.org/galler...0/31lostfilm04
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread