+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

dagwood: Boring? Did you say "boring"? Excuse me, I was just dozing off and ....

Well, at least it makes the reading of the thread FAST!!!
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-30-2005 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Don't quote spoilers - it's visible in other color schemes.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    dagwood: Boring? Did you say "boring"? Excuse me, I was just dozing off and ....

Well, at least it makes the reading of the thread FAST!!!

Well, after Nov. 7 (if the spoilers are accurate) you can go back and see what we were all laughing about.

And back to spoilers
    Click to see Spoiler:
    if AL et al. don't get to the original survivors until late in Nov. they can't be involved in Shannon's demise--isn't that set for early Nov. according to rumor? Which limits the number of killers and reasons for said action options.

Please... yet another gentle reminder - do NOT quote spoilers - they stop being spoilers when viewed in alternate colour schemes. Just go into the quoted text and remove the "spoiler" info before posting.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS

Well, after Nov. 7 (if the spoilers are accurate) you can go back and see what we were all laughing about.

And back to spoilers
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Well it's possible that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Shannon isnt in the campsite when she gets killed. Maybe her and Sayid go to their 'special spot' to do the deed. Then Sayid leaves for some reason. Then AL comes walking along, thinks Shannon is an Other, and kills her.

CCL
    Now, now
    Click to see Spoiler:
    PWS, we don't know that Shannon didn't wait until she was married. I've read that her flashback is going to show that she was married at some point. So maybe she got all slutty after her marriage broke up.

Qboots - I'm totally with you about the button. I would love (love, love) if Michael fell asleep (or whatever) and the button was not pressed. Your comment about the lack of an IT department servicing the computer was also very funny.

Regarding the title of the Kate-centric episode - What Kate Did. Have any of you guys read a children's book called What Katy Did? I read it when I was young. As I recall, Katie was one of those little kids who wouldn't listen and she snuck out and swung on a swing (when she was told not to) and then the swing broke and she was (partially?) paralyzed. Here's a description from Amazon.com: Twelve-year-old Katy is constantly making and quickly breaking resolutions about how she will change her ways and treat others, especially her five younger brothers and sisters, with more respect and compassion. When Katy meets her Cousin Helen, an invalid, Katy is awed by her kindness, prettiness, and generosity. Katy is determined to become more like Helen, a resolution that lasts only a few hours. Soon, however, Katy gets a chance to become more like cousin Helen than she ever wished as she finds herself confined to her bedroom for four years as a result of an accident. Much of the story is focused on the change Katy undergoes during her illness.
    Wonder if there is any connection to the book's story and Kate's back-story?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Good points, Canada_Champ about the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    alleged perp
    , and CCL, I'll try to be more charitable in future discussions of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Shannon
    ! At least until after we see what happens!

FORT Fan
    so...anybody have any news other than spoilers? kinda gettin bored over here lol

regarding comments above upcoming episode:

Click to see Spoiler:
    The title What Kate Did and the "What Katy Did" children's book....This title is a play on words for a bug called the Katydid. http://www.ivyhall.district96.k12.il...s/katydid.html I would guess the title of the upcoming episode might have something to do with the bug....
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

More speculation and spoilers to add to Qboots post:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I can't remember (and am too lazy to look up) the first name of Shannon's father, but it has been mentioned that it was different from the first name of the man who died in the hospital. Many have assumed he was her father, but maybe he was her husband.

The killer is supposed to be female, that should eliminate Locke.

(SHHHH - Double secret spoiler):
    Locke's and Eko's discovery is some missing pieces from the orientation tape. Desmond had an accident with it and had to splice it back together. In the process, he missed some piece-parts. That's why the tape jumps around so much.
    I wonder if the repaired tape will give them doubts about the need to push the button.

Glad to read that Michael may finally get to do something other that yell WAALLLLLLLT.

As for the speculation people have made that Kate and Desmond kiss: BLEAHHHHH - I am soooooo sick of these men all having the hots for her. Just send her and Jack into the jungle together and give us a break from the two of them for a while.

And now for some speculation that even Lambikins can read:

As a former systems analyst, I can absolutely vouch for Qboots comment on the computer. There is no way that a 30 yr. old processor could be funtioning properly under those circumstances. Which is why I continue to believe It. Does. Nothing.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen
    More speculation and spoilers to add to Qboots post:
    And now for some speculation that even Lambikins can read:

As a former systems analyst, I can absolutely vouch for Qboots comment on the computer. There is no way that a 30 yr. old processor could be funtioning properly under those circumstances. Which is why I continue to believe It. Does. Nothing.
    And Lambikins says, "Thank you VERY much!"
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread