+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Regarding Hepcats spoiler from four posts up from mine. (I would hate for the spoilers to be seen in the quote)

Click to see Spoiler:
    Who said Shannon was a virgin to begin with?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Regarding Hepcats spoiler from four posts up from mine. (I would hate for the spoilers to be seen in the quote)

Click to see Spoiler:
    Yes, I think I need clarification on the "rules"---is the condition you mentioned in the spoiler an absolute requirement? Or is just
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "doing it"
    enough to qualify? Canada_Champ? Any thoughts?

Does "Lost Forever" mean dead or physically present, but mentally gone?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Does "Lost Forever" mean dead or physically present, but mentally gone?
    If you don't read spoilers I think it could be interpreted either way.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    [[ ]]
    I'm guessing that ship sailed a long time ago!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Howdy fellow Lostlings! I’ve been scouring other sites for spoilers, and this is what I’ve come up with: (peruse at your own risk)

Click to see Spoiler:
    Episode titles and airdates keep changing, but here’s an outline of what to possibly expect in coming weeks:

Nov. 9 ep. 2-6 “Abandoned” (Shannon) Sawyer’s gunshot wound gets worse, Charlie is jealous of Locke’s interest in Claire, Shannon “sees” Walt again, and we get some background info on Shannon – how she dealt with her Dad’s death, we’ll meet her Mom, best friend, and her older French husband (as she was married for a brief time)

Nov. 16 ep. 2-7 “The Other 48 Days” (Tailenders/Others) Basically a rundown of season 1 from the perspective of the tail section survivors and what happened to them at the hands of The Others. Our season 1 regulars do not appear in this episode.

Nov. 23 ep. 2-8 “Collision” {also known as “Old Habits” or “Cosmos”)} (Ana-Lucia) The tailenders finally make their way to the fuselage side of the island and violence erupts.

Nov. 30 ep. 2-9 “What Kate Did” {also known as “Lone Wolf”} (Kate) We’re supposed to finally find out what originally sent Kate on the run. Also, Locke and Eko make a discovery about the Dharma film, and Michael has some sort of run-in with the computer. (If there’s a God up there listening to me, Michael will fall asleep and the timer will count down to zero and NOTHING will happen and we can be done with this silly computer nonsense. As if a computer from the 70’s would function properly every day for 30 years without an I.T. team constantly repairing it……. )

Dec. 7 ep. 2-10 “Reunion Tour” (Charlie) Charlie is tempted by heroin, Libby has a secret.

Dec. 14 ep. 2-11 “Merged” (???)

Jan. 11 ep. 2-12 “Early Bird” (???)

Jan. 18 ep. 2-13 “Vindication” {also known as “The Real Mr. Sawyer”} (Sawyer)

The upcoming death is widely accepted to be Shannon’s. And most believe it will happen in the Nov. 9 episode, although I wouldn’t be surprised if it was in the Nov. 23 episode. As for who does the killing, the group will have 2 suspects: Locke and the person who found the body. They will leave us hanging for a couple episodes and then the real killer will confess, clearing the 2 suspects.

Bear in mind – this is mostly conjecture, but internet spoilers have proven to be fairly accurate so far.

ETA: this looks pretty funny when you don't highlight it.
    Last edited by Qboots; 10-30-2005 at 01:57 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago
    I'm guessing that ship sailed a long time ago!
    Well we are pretty sure it did given
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Boone's memories of a certain event! Plus of course he was "saving" her from someone who certainly didn't appear to be the wait until marriage type!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Yes, I think I need clarification on the "rules"---is the condition you mentioned in the spoiler an absolute requirement? Or is just enough to qualify? Canada_Champ? Any thoughts?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Good point. I am betting alot of those kids who died in the Friday the 13th movies weren't virgins to begin with

This conversation has got to be boring for those not wanting to read the spoilers.

Qboots, thank you! There are only two shows I like spoilers from: this one and BB. I have the feeling I know which site you got that info from; it might be the one I'm too lazy to look for again now. I read synopses from the first five eps out loud at work to my two colleagues, I remember, right before the show started this year, and they've all been dead on. Love knowing! Hate seeing bad things happen to my Lost people, though!

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ooh I am SO excited to learn what happened to the other end of the island, i am glad they are doing a recap-like episode of that!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Violence Erupts!? That could be one of a couple of things, it could be between the 2 sides of the island, the others followed etc. or something... interesting!

Aww, I am SO excited for there to be a new episode! But it will take so long!!
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-30-2005 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Don't quote spoilers - it's visible in other color schemes.

+ Reply to Thread