Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Another thing that made me think about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the upcomming death in the series
    . When
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Naveen was on The View, I remember reading that he said something along the lines of "Sayid and Shannon finally 'press flesh' (we all know what that means) as their relationship comes to its logical conclusion". Now why would sleeping together END a relationship? That doesn't seem right. Normally, sleeping together STARTS a relationship, not ends it. So I expect Shannon to die a little while after they do the deed, thus ending their relationship.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I am glad I am not alone in wishing it were Kate to be the one who dies. As much as I can't stand Shannon, Kate totally annoys me. Heck, they could hire me in a one time roll as a back of the plane passenger who kills Kate and dies in the process. Especially if I could die in Sawyer's arms. **bigsigh**

Lea
    I'm not going to spoiler here, but I think Sun is safe too. We need to find out why she is so good at gardning.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ARFan65
    While I believe you are theorizing, talking about anyone dying, if you have preknowledge that someone will die this season is discussing spoilers. Please keep these discussions either extremely vague or use the spoiler tags.

Cause I for one don't want to know. I've already seen too much info elsewhere, and the FoRT is my safe haven because people are so good about using spoiler tags.

well...after the last episode (last new episode...jin/sun-centric) it was MENTIONED THAT SOMEONE WILL BE LOST FOREVER meaning somone will die so that isn't a spoiler at all. you know the preview they show after the last episode. commercials airing. that is already knowledge. aired on tv. so i'm taking that as not a spoiler anymore.

everything else i wrote is just speculation on who i want to die or not.

but i did try to edit that post to put spoiler tags around the middle part of my post but i have no EDIT option at all but i have edit on this post.

again sorry if anyone was "spoiled" its just that i assumed everyone knows someone will die because it was pretty much announced in the teaser preview of the next new episode after the last one.
    Last edited by bell; 10-29-2005 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bell
    well...after the last episode (last new episode...jin/sun-centric) it was MENTIONED THAT SOMEONE WILL BE LOST FOREVER meaning somone will die so that isn't a spoiler at all. you know the preview they show after the last episode.
    You mean "lost forever" doesn't mean they could go off into the jungle and actually be lost...... forever??

Actually I am with you, but we have been careful so far to spoiler the info so as to not shock anyone who didn't watch the last show yet. Some people do tivo and wait until they have time to view recorded shows.

I don't know for sure, but I think preview info may still need to be treated as spoilerish until the show airs.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Canada_Champ--
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Shannon's dying after they have sex is the "logical conclusion" to any horror movie fan--we all "know" that the non-virgin female is one of the early vicitms!

• Spoilers: A spoiler is anything that HASN'T aired yet, and could ruin potential storylines of upcoming episodes. This includes things like plot details, casting information, and rumors you've heard about upcoming episodes. Ads for the show are NOT considered spoilers, and anything that happened during the East Coast airing of the show. If you live on the West Coast and don't want to be spoiled, don't go into the show thread before it airs for you. ... How to use spoiler tags: [ spoiler]I heard Lostzilla is actually Sydney Bristow[ /spoiler] becomes
      Click to see Spoiler:
      I heard Lostzilla is actually Sydney Bristow
      . ... Upcoming epsiode titles are not spoilers.
    • Speculation: Speculation consists of wild theroies people come up with WITHOUT the aid of spoilers. As such, you don't need to tag speculation. There's no spoilers, so don't use spoiler tags. If you speculate ON spoilers, however, you need to tag them.

That's our guideline. Therefore, talking about someone dying or otherwise "getting lost" next episode is fair game because the teaser said it was coming. Anything more specific than that should be behind spoiler tags. That means
    Click to see Spoiler:
    talking about a woman rather than a man being the victim is off-limits without spoiler tags, because that is based on a spoiler. That goes double for assuming it's Shannon, because that was pared down from several spoilers about who is getting what future episode.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Canada_Champ--
    Click to see Spoiler:
    !
    Of course! How could I have forgotten that cardinal rule! Hmm, I wonder if any of the other 'movie rules' apply to Lost?

FORT Fanatic
    hepcat...thanks for the edit. but i think you should edit that quote i had with that particular post about asking
    Click to see Spoiler:
    why we all thought it's going to be shannon? or if we are so sure its her or something like that

Thanks hepcat! and on that note:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Since Kate is getting kissed in a future episode, I think maybe that would be the Kate centric epi; I noticed that Desmond will be in that same episode and I am speculating that he will be the one that kisses her. Although, I want it to be Jack.

+ Reply to Thread