+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fan
    was it just me or, in the 'shark underwater' scene were you supposedly see the dharma logo, this time, you couldn't see it? last time i remember it was so easy to see it and you were able to notice it right away. this time when it first happened, i didn't see it, and then when i rewinded back i didn't either. weird

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    I heard that there were at least 850 people who played those particular numbers. Even if you won, you would've only gotten $40K before taxes.

Less then that I think: "But the crush of Lost fans would have proven incredibly unlucky if the numbers came up. Because so many had the same digits, the multimillion dollar jackpot would have been whittled down to just a few thousand bucks apiece."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20051020/en_tv_eo/17621

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    I dont know if anyone else noticed this, but in "Adrift" (which is airing right now on ABC), at the start when Michael is still in the water, you can hear Jin, once, yelling out Sawyer's name.
    It's weird that you said that because that is the only part of last nights episode that I watched. I know I'm bad, but I watched the world series, I had to, I'm from Chicago[o. k. Chicago area] And yes I noticed that too.

New episodes announced
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Spoilerfix posted
    Episode 2.08: Title Unknown
    Airdate: Fall 2005

* new 10/26 - Ana-Lucia-centric.
    * 09/18 - The working theme [for the the episode]: forgiveness.

Episode 2.09: Title Unknown
    Airdate: Fall 2005

* new 10/26 - Kate-centric.

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Here is my new theory...too much time, too few new clues (hey rhymes) to speculate on...

I think Kate is going to kill Shannon on the new episode. I believe Shannon will be making out with Sayid and suddenly Kate will go balistic, killing her. Final scene will be Kate ripping off her "mask" ala scooby doo to reveal that she is actually Barbara Hershey "THATS what you get for putting your hands on MY man you cheap, incestuous......"

I think I need some new episodes now that I am mixing reality (Barbara Hershey) with cartoons (scooby-doo) with Lost. HELP ME.....I'M A LOSTEE

FORT Fan
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Are you guys sure? Shannon really dies?!!? But how come? Her bro's already dead, now her? Shannon's one of the breakout actors of this show, and she's getting killed?
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-30-2005 at 11:42 AM. Reason: No one knows for sure, but this speculation is based on spoilers.

FORT Fanatic
    its just speculation.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    or in some cases some people hope so cause she's pretty useless in the show (well in the 1st season) besides being sayids woman for now.

it could be anybody.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    well, i know people are hoping it'll be ana-lucia cause she's a hardcore b*tch thats picking on most of us females fantasy man sawyer but i highly doubt she's gonna die or do the killing.

so the other main females are kate, shannon, claire, and sun and one of them will die and one will do the killing.

i think it'll be between kate, shan, and claire. forget about sun unless rumors are true about her having a new show/movie back in korea but unless people are familiar with korean soaps/shows - its like a movie, very long movie...which she can film during down time or when season ends.

claire is a possiblity of dying or killing cause of baby aaron.

but im hoping shan does the killing and kate dies. why. im starting to dislike kate. or more like bored with her. shes starting to drag in the show the way how shannon dragged early on.

i do hope this is okay cause this is JUST SPECULATION (mine). but if not, then you mods can just edit and delete cause im now confusing myself in whats real spoilers, rumors, and speculations. if anyone thinks this is spoilers than im sorry.
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-30-2005 at 11:42 AM. Reason: spoiler tags

FORT Regular
    While I believe you are theorizing, talking about anyone dying, if you have preknowledge that someone will die this season is discussing spoilers. Please keep these discussions either extremely vague or use the spoiler tags.

Cause I for one don't want to know. I've already seen too much info elsewhere, and the FoRT is my safe haven because people are so good about using spoiler tags.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Click to see Spoiler:
    From other boards it looks like Shannon is the one that bites the dust. I agree with you, I'm a guy but I wish it was Kate that would go. I don't know why I dislike her, maybe its the wooden acting rather than the character?

My family is Korean and Yoon-jin Kim has made many movies in Korea and is a huge celebrity over there. (According to my mom, I wouldn't know.) Anyway, I doubt it's her...just yet, because we still need to find out about her relationship with her father.
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-29-2005 at 06:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread