+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    I've always heard that when Native Americans of the last few hundred years would hunt, they would walk toe down first then heel to avoid making sound so they could hunt stealthily
    Yup. That's how I was brought up. And another slightly different way of walking, not for stealthy hunt, but just to walk softly in genneral. Gives you great calves
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    Well friends, I am thoroughly disappointed. I've been away from the board for four days (since Wednesday evening) and I set aside a large chunk of time to wade through what I expected to be at least 8 or 10 pages of new posts in my absence. Imagine my surprise to find that there's only a page and a half!!!

What have you slackers been up to????
    Last week just didn't give us a whole lot to talk/speculate about. And now we are back to reruns. This is what I HATED about last year. Bad, bad writers/producers/network.

Well seeing as I may not have a satellite dish on the roof after tonight, maybe its a good thing we have repeats this week. We've already had one tornado about 15 miles from us and they are saying winds up to 80 mph in our area and we are 90 miles north of projected landfall for Wilma. So if I don't have tv at least I am not going to miss a juicy episode of lost. I may have to go rent the DVD's of season one to get through the week if we have no tv.
    If power goes out, I may not have a computer either, so don't talk so much I get really backed up reading the posts.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    Last week just didn't give us a whole lot to talk/speculate about. And now we are back to reruns. This is what I HATED about last year. Bad, bad writers/producers/network.

Well seeing as I may not have a satellite dish on the roof after tonight, maybe its a good thing we have repeats this week. We've already had one tornado about 15 miles from us and they are saying winds up to 80 mph in our area and we are 90 miles north of projected landfall for Wilma. So if I don't have tv at least I am not going to miss a juicy episode of lost. I may have to go rent the DVD's of season one to get through the week if we have no tv.
    If power goes out, I may not have a computer either, so don't talk so much I get really backed up reading the posts.
    Where are you at again? My power blinked and I'm fumbling around last years hurricane stuff looking for flashlights and batteries.

Stay safe!

These writers are so good! I loved it when Mr. Eko said his name and Sawyer repeated it. It sounded like this: "Echo". "Echo?" That was priceless. Even Mr Eko smiled.

And the bit when Jin saw the girl in the orange dress and you just knew he was wondering if that was "her". His love. Then he spins right around into Sun. SIGH.

I've only seen this week's episode once; when the Others were walking past Jin and Eko, did anyone else get the impression that the cinematography was similar to that used in the movie The Ring? Almost kind of jerky, like stop-motion photography?

I have to pick on AL one more time - she waits until they are outside of the bunker to tell the plan? Hey, El Stupido, the Others might hear you! You order the minions around INSIDE. Remember, "No talking?"

Two theories on the teddy bear Others:
    1. They are the Others and the bear is Alex's. Something she found from some other crash we don't yet know about.
    2. We are dealing with two groups of unknown people: The Others and another group of people who have survived the Others by their wits alone. They have learned how to move throughout the island using stealth and our tailies have not yet figured out the difference between them and the real Others.
    Hey, why not complicate things more?

Regarding the recent spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    We get the backstory on her, feel sorry for her, feel bad about hating her, then she dies? I really hope the writers aren't that transparent in their attempts at manipulating us, they are so much better than that. I'll keep a box of tissues nearby, just in case
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Abc medianet now has shots available of the Nov 9th and 16th shows. For those who are OK with spoilers:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search...rog_num=001648

Click to see Spoiler:
    Now we know who the teddy bear belongs to.... Those tailgate kids are so adorable!
    As for Shannon, well I think anything is possible; but I would hate for one of our season 1 survivors to kill her. I am hoping that Ana Lucia mistakenly thinks Shannon is one of the others, and kills her - thinking she has to kill her, before Shannon kills all of them - then finds out from Michael, Jin, and Sawyer that Shannon was not one of the Others.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Abc medianet now has shots available of the Nov 9th and 16th shows. For those who are OK with spoilers:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search...rog_num=001648

Click to see Spoiler:
    What the heck??
    Click to see Spoiler:
    where did the kids come from? We didn't see them in the tailies' cave, right? Were they there all along among the 40? I didn't run the tape if there was some, just glanced at the pictures. BUt we just haven't seen any other kids but Walt so far (and Aaron)

Lea
    If you go to www.weirdal.com he has a funny song and video parody of Lost to Bohemian Rhapsody. It takes a little while to load but it is well worth the wait.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    Ooo,that is better but we are agreed on the who's?
    I like your idea on who, but that's assuming that some earlier spoiler that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the killer is one of the 'regular' actors doesn't include Ana Lucia. Otherwise the idea above that the killer is AL, with a similar misunderstanding (thinking that Shannon in an Other) makes as much sense. I just don't see why anyone would kill Shannon (other than an Other) except in a misunderstanding about the Others.

Don't forget, Lea, now when you quote something with a spoiler in it you have to delete the spoiler, as with the fancy new colors the spoilers don't stay spoiled when they are quoted.

Lea
    Thank's PWS for that bit of info. I did not realize that at all.

CCL
    Re: death
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It could be that Ana Lucia kills Shannon because AL is now a regular character on the show (as opposed Michelle Rodriguez being a guest actor or a recurring character)
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread