+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

"creeps his way back in" Question: Can someone, perhaps, change my name to Tboots? Thanks..."creeps back out."

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    "creeps his way back in" Question: Can someone, perhaps, change my name to Tboots? Thanks..."creeps back out."
    Oh, Tboots, you crack me up! If John can't change your screen name, you can always have instead of your "prophet of St. Hurley" this:

1) Tboots: Lovechild of Qboots

2) Tboots: Unofficial heir to Qboots kingdom

3) Tboots: It's not just Qboots, anymore!

Of course, Qboots is probably going to lead a rebel uprising against you and I'm going to have to fly to Switzerland to stay neutral in the inevitable fracas!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    What would make it possible for them to walk normally, and not leave a footprint???
    Here's my theory:
    The leader would leave an initial footprint, but it would become obscured by having each following person step on top of his/her footprints, ultimately obliterating them. The ground would be pressed down hard enough that the lightest person (the child with the teddy bear) at the rear of the group would leave no imprint. No?

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Oh, Tboots, you crack me up! If John can't change your screen name, you can always have instead of your "prophet of St. Hurley" this:

1) Tboots: Lovechild of Qboots

2) Tboots: Unofficial heir to Qboots kingdom

3) Tboots: It's not just Qboots, anymore!

Of course, Qboots is probably going to lead a rebel uprising against you and I'm going to have to fly to Switzerland to stay neutral in the inevitable fracas!
    "creeps back in, grinning" Oh, I'm just kidding. Don't wanna get sued, lambi Anyways....working on a theory now...need more...facts...Let's just say it's VERY interesting and leave it at that..."creeps his way back out."

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I have an idea about the next new episode. It's just an idea but I will spoiler it anyway.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Claire will be the one to kill Shannon because she sees Shannon with Aaron and she thinks that Shannon is out to do Aaron harm but she is trying to help him i.e. Aaaron starts crying and Shannon is the only one around
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-24-2005 at 03:04 AM. Reason: spoilers are visible when quoted.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    I have an idea about the next new episode. It's just an idea but I will spoiler it anyway.[.....]
    Or better yet,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Shannon is taking care of Aaron when the tailies come out of the jungle. She is talking to them and maybe even hands Aaron to one of them, and Claire thinks she is giving Aaron to the Others.

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Or better yet,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ooo,that is better but we are agreed on the who's?
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-24-2005 at 03:04 AM. Reason: spoilers are visible when quoted.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Well friends, I am thoroughly disappointed. I've been away from the board for four days (since Wednesday evening) and I set aside a large chunk of time to wade through what I expected to be at least 8 or 10 pages of new posts in my absence. Imagine my surprise to find that there's only a page and a half!!!

What have you slackers been up to????

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    I went to My PVR system, and this Wednesday's episode is a repeat (or so it says)... it is on all american and canadian channels!

I knew it was coming, yet I was still dissapointed when I saw the words "repeat"

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    Well friends, I am thoroughly disappointed. I've been away from the board for four days (since Wednesday evening) and I set aside a large chunk of time to wade through what I expected to be at least 8 or 10 pages of new posts in my absence. Imagine my surprise to find that there's only a page and a half!!!

What have you slackers been up to????
    It's not so much what we've been up to, it's more what the writers haven't been up to!!!

I'd love to be adding to speculation and theories but I think we've run out of gas until LOST refuels us.....THREE WEEKS FROM NOW!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread