+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Thanks lambikins. I guess I missed the part where Michael agreed to going back and rejoin the group with Jin and Mr Eko. I saw Michael in the previews with the group, but missed the part "Michael reluctantly agrees and they head out to catch up with the group, and hopefully, reunite with their loved ones. "

Thank you for letting me know it was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Well, of course, no preview on CTV. Lost is a repeat next week.
    Is it a repeat of the season premiere? I missed that, and the one after that, and also the one after that and being that it's 3 weeks until the "one everyone talks about" hmmmm haha!

But I just love this week's episode. I enjoy the actors that play Jin and Sun and it was nice to see them front and center. It was a genuine episode full of emotion and the ring part almost got to me hehe... of course it had it shock moments, but I really learned a lesson. You will find what you're looking for when you don't look for it. Maybe I should do that and maybe I can meet my own Sun somewhere haha (kind of corny but hey Thanks Locke)!

In regards to someone's post about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Shannon being killed by a woman on Nov. 9th episode
    a friend and I were talking and here's what I came up with:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    We know from Naveen being on The View that Sayid and Shannon will finally "press flesh". Wouldn't it be horrible if afterwards, Shannon is shot or something by this woman (I'm thinking Ana Lucia or Danielle) and dies in Sayid's arms. I'm getting choked up just thinking of the gut wrenching Sayid scenes if that were to happen.
    Something tells me this will be just like the Boone death episode. Get your kleenex's ready. I predict a 5 kleenix episode when that happens. (5 out of 5)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

LG.
    the ABC recap does indicate for one thing, how to spell Mr. Eko, and indicates that the teddy bear carrier / "other" is a child.
    [Jin and Eko] come across the body of a fellow Tailie - Goodwin - whom Eko says was killed by the Others. And at the mention of their name, they seem to come out of nowhere. Eko and Jin hide behind some bushes as the Others march by silently in a line - the last a child, dragging a teddy bear.
    They also indicate that Eko and the Tailies refer to the Others as the Others. Maybe they ran into Danielle too.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    In regards to someone's post about....Something tells me this will be just like the Boone death episode. Get your kleenex's ready. I predict a 5 kleenix episode when that happens. (5 out of 5)
    I don't read any of the spoiler tags, so I have no idea who the odds are on in regard to who's supposed to be killed. However, rather than all the regulars from last season, why can't it be a new "red shirt" Tail-y whom we've just met? It makes more sense to me to bump off someone who we have no attachment to (like the Science Teacher) than risk losing fans over an untimely death.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Uhhhh....guys?

http://p073.ezboard.com/flosttheunof...cID=1171.topic

....woah. Just...woah.

Twiddler: you forgot one word...."[i]Whoa...Dude!!!"

The ezboard group contends that it's a fake, albeit a fantastic fake, however...whoever put that video together needs to be hired by J.J. Abrams....STAT!

That's an impressive amount of brain power that created just the other 5 Dharma groups, let alone the video supporting them! Great link, Twiddler.

Note for those downloading from the site: it's had so many hits to download they put you 'in line' to reserve your spot. It took me 12 minutes to get the download but it's so worth it!

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Twiddler: you forgot one word...."[i]Whoa...Dude!!!"

The ezboard group contends that it's a fake, albeit a fantastic fake, however...whoever put that video together needs to be hired by J.J. Abrams....STAT!

That's an impressive amount of brain power that created just the other 5 Dharma groups, let alone the video supporting them! Great link, Twiddler.
    "blushes" Eh...I try. I just find em and post em, ya know? Please, though....call me Twid...or Greg. Either one

Oh...and if I don't post for the next two weeks, it's because I'm going undercover.....in my basement...with a pad and pen. Gonna rewatch every episode....take notes....turn slowly into Qboots....that sort of thing. Wish me luck, guys! "runs of to start doing so, but not before blowing a kiss Lambikins way."
    Last edited by Twiddler; 10-21-2005 at 06:05 PM.

Yah! I'm on a first-name basis with Twiddl...oops!...Twid/Greg!

I'll be watching for your Investigative Report on LOST; just make sure you end up taking some breaks and you don't end up doing THIS >>> or THIS >>> .

Good luck finding the clues, Greg. Remember, The Truth is Out There! ~ ~ Lambi

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Alot of questions concerning the Tallies term of "others". Maybe this is nothing, but recall that when AL took Micheal and Jin out of the hatch some time had elapsed before thier return. At that time Micheal told Sawyer that he convinced AL et al that they were on the plane also. If Micheal was trying to convince Ana that they were indeed survivors then isn't it likely that he had actually shared some storeis with her. He certainly would have mentioned "the others took Walt" at the very least. When they got back to the other hatch, the taillies got together and were having an involved discussion. So probably at that time AL was telling them what she had learned from Micheal. Not to rule out that they came up with the term "the others" from some other source...just reminding ya'll that Micheal was out of the pit trying to establish that he was also a survivor and needed to "convince" AL of that.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I am happy they are killing off shannon if that is correct. She is naggy and whiny. I thought last year it was mentioned that Boone would be back in flashbacks this year. If Shannon dies then I'm not sure HOW they will incorporate a flashback with Boone, when there is no one left who knew him. I have to say that this will make Sayid even sexier for him to have "pressed flesh" with bimbo and then lose her. It should make for very interesting storylines

+ Reply to Thread