+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

  1. #1521
    Lea
    Lea is offline
    FORT Fan Lea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Illinios
    Age
    42
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I'll give a big huge SECOND on that!! These are the two sexiest guys on the show and both really add a lot to the storyline and sexual tension. I also think Jin is pretty hot too. Unfortunately, the main character, Jack, just doesn't do it for me at all.
    Locke and Sawyer are the hotties for me.

  2. #1522
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,610
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher
    I think Walt's mom might have been part of the Dharma Initiative. One of the things they were studying was Eugenics, the study of hereditary improvement of the human race by controlled selective breeding. She certainly wanted a kid with Michael but did not want anything to do with him after that. And she certainly seemed to shoot up the ranks of that law firm pretty fast. Maybe some outside help with that?

    Hm, interesting theory, Maxx.

    About the death:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Shannon is going to be killed by another woman in the episode airing November 9th.This will episode will also feature Shannon's backstory. The woman who kills her is one of the regular characters on the show. I guess the most likely suspect would be Kate or maybe Ana Lucia. Maybe Sun will go off or something, though.
    Last edited by CCL; 10-20-2005 at 07:31 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  3. #1523
    MRD
    MRD is offline
    FORT Fogey MRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    somewhere resting
    Age
    52
    Posts
    16,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    Oh....scroll all the way to the bottom. Then click on the button that says "Free". Then on the next screen, scroll down to the bottom, wait about...30 seconds, then the download will be ready

    OK, finally got it. Cool movie. Was this a class project? We never got to do cool stuff like make movies. But of course, I went to school back when we rode dinosaurs there. LOL!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

  4. #1524
    FORT Fogey snoopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    900
    Slightly off subject, but Kristin Veitch from E recently wrote that she ran into Matthew Fox at a Greenday concert in LA, and she asked if the other cast members were jealous that he got time off to fly to LA, and he said "We all got time off - the episode we're taping doesn't have any of the original castmembers in it, go figure that one out!"

    Do you think we'll get to see a whole episode dedicated to the others?
    Go Tigers!

  5. #1525
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,610
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Slightly off subject, but Kristin Veitch from E recently wrote that she ran into Matthew Fox at a Greenday concert in LA, and she asked if the other cast members were jealous that he got time off to fly to LA, and he said "We all got time off - the episode we're taping doesn't have any of the original castmembers in it, go figure that one out!"

    Do you think we'll get to see a whole episode dedicated to the others?
    I heard
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that they are having an episode focussing on the other survivors (not The Others) and what happened to them right after the crash etc. That's probably what he meant.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  6. #1526
    Prophet of St. Hurley Twiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    OK, finally got it. Cool movie. Was this a class project? We never got to do cool stuff like make movies. But of course, I went to school back when we rode dinosaurs there. LOL!
    Aye. Got 88/100 on it, and I plan on doing more Lost: Markville Edition stuff this semester as well.

  7. #1527
    FORT Fogey lambikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    Introducing...the first promo....for...Lost: Markville Edition...

    http://rapidshare.de/files/6529911/L...ition.mov.html

    Enjoy
    Okay, I downloaded it and watched it, but it seems like I got close to 40+ seconds of a black screen with sound effects after someone says, "Where the hell are we?"

    Is that all there is???
    Still crazy, after all these shears

    "lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

    "lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

  8. #1528
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,153
    Here is the link to the ABC recap of last night's episode. Anyone notice anything not shown?

    http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/episodes/205.html

  9. #1529
    FORT Fogey lambikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Here is the link to the ABC recap of last night's episode. Anyone notice anything not shown?

    http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/episodes/205.html
    Is this a quiz?? 'Cause I'm good at pop quizzes!

    Well, Jin was with A.L. AND Bernard, but the recap didn't mention his name and there's the whole bit with Kate looking for her message to Sawyer in the bottle and then being bummed when she says, "I didn't say good bye."

    Also, they really winnowed down the flashback recap so that entire back story is missing.

    Mike'sgirl: is this what you wanted to know or did I misread you post?
    Still crazy, after all these shears

    "lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

    "lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

  10. #1530
    Prophet of St. Hurley Twiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Okay, I downloaded it and watched it, but it seems like I got close to 40+ seconds of a black screen with sound effects after someone says, "Where the hell are we?"

    Is that all there is???
    Aye. Nice way to end it, eh? And that was me who said "Where the hell are we?" Ya...I never said I was a pretty face lol

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.