+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I'll give a big huge SECOND on that!! These are the two sexiest guys on the show and both really add a lot to the storyline and sexual tension. I also think Jin is pretty hot too. Unfortunately, the main character, Jack, just doesn't do it for me at all.
    Locke and Sawyer are the hotties for me.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher
    I think Walt's mom might have been part of the Dharma Initiative. One of the things they were studying was Eugenics, the study of hereditary improvement of the human race by controlled selective breeding. She certainly wanted a kid with Michael but did not want anything to do with him after that. And she certainly seemed to shoot up the ranks of that law firm pretty fast. Maybe some outside help with that?

Hm, interesting theory, Maxx.

About the death:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Shannon is going to be killed by another woman in the episode airing November 9th.This will episode will also feature Shannon's backstory. The woman who kills her is one of the regular characters on the show. I guess the most likely suspect would be Kate or maybe Ana Lucia. Maybe Sun will go off or something, though.
    Last edited by CCL; 10-20-2005 at 07:31 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    Oh....scroll all the way to the bottom. Then click on the button that says "Free". Then on the next screen, scroll down to the bottom, wait about...30 seconds, then the download will be ready

OK, finally got it. Cool movie. Was this a class project? We never got to do cool stuff like make movies. But of course, I went to school back when we rode dinosaurs there. LOL!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Slightly off subject, but Kristin Veitch from E recently wrote that she ran into Matthew Fox at a Greenday concert in LA, and she asked if the other cast members were jealous that he got time off to fly to LA, and he said "We all got time off - the episode we're taping doesn't have any of the original castmembers in it, go figure that one out!"

Do you think we'll get to see a whole episode dedicated to the others?
    Go Tigers!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Slightly off subject, but Kristin Veitch from E recently wrote that she ran into Matthew Fox at a Greenday concert in LA, and she asked if the other cast members were jealous that he got time off to fly to LA, and he said "We all got time off - the episode we're taping doesn't have any of the original castmembers in it, go figure that one out!"

Do you think we'll get to see a whole episode dedicated to the others?
    I heard
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that they are having an episode focussing on the other survivors (not The Others) and what happened to them right after the crash etc. That's probably what he meant.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    OK, finally got it. Cool movie. Was this a class project? We never got to do cool stuff like make movies. But of course, I went to school back when we rode dinosaurs there. LOL!
    Aye. Got 88/100 on it, and I plan on doing more Lost: Markville Edition stuff this semester as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    Introducing...the first promo....for...Lost: Markville Edition...

http://rapidshare.de/files/6529911/L...ition.mov.html

Enjoy
    Okay, I downloaded it and watched it, but it seems like I got close to 40+ seconds of a black screen with sound effects after someone says, "Where the hell are we?"

Is that all there is???
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Here is the link to the ABC recap of last night's episode. Anyone notice anything not shown?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/episodes/205.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Here is the link to the ABC recap of last night's episode. Anyone notice anything not shown?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/episodes/205.html
    Is this a quiz?? 'Cause I'm good at pop quizzes!

Well, Jin was with A.L. AND Bernard, but the recap didn't mention his name and there's the whole bit with Kate looking for her message to Sawyer in the bottle and then being bummed when she says, "I didn't say good bye."

Also, they really winnowed down the flashback recap so that entire back story is missing.

Mike'sgirl: is this what you wanted to know or did I misread you post?
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Okay, I downloaded it and watched it, but it seems like I got close to 40+ seconds of a black screen with sound effects after someone says, "Where the hell are we?"

Is that all there is???
    Aye. Nice way to end it, eh? And that was me who said "Where the hell are we?" Ya...I never said I was a pretty face lol

+ Reply to Thread