+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    Introducing...the first promo....for...Lost: Markville Edition...

http://rapidshare.de/files/6529911/L...ition.mov.html

Enjoy
    "waits for comments on the video he made for Comm Tech with his buddies Shawn and Dan..."

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    "waits for comments on the video he made for Comm Tech with his buddies Shawn and Dan..."
    Would love to see your video, but for somereason I can't upload what I need to upload for it. I am very confused by the first page that your link took me
    too.

BTW, glad I choose Rolling Stones over Lost last night. Watched it today and was just "ho-hum". Nothing very new or interesting. I felt it was mostly filler. Didn't think there were any clues or answers.

But Mick and the "boys" were GREAT! Had a great time and didn't even think about Lost once! LOL! Until I got home at 1:30 a.m. and had to force myself to bed instead of watching it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I think these three "Front-Enders" would not be the ones to tell what is going on. One is more interested in finding his son, one doesn't speak English, and the other wouldn't share what he knows if you killed him. I don't expect to see much bonding here!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    Would love to see your video, but for somereason I can't upload what I need to upload for it. I am very confused by the first page that your link took me
    too.

BTW, glad I choose Rolling Stones over Lost last night. Watched it today and was just "ho-hum". Nothing very new or interesting. I felt it was mostly filler. Didn't think there were any clues or answers.

But Mick and the "boys" were GREAT! Had a great time and didn't even think about Lost once! LOL! Until I got home at 1:30 a.m. and had to force myself to bed instead of watching it.
    Oh....scroll all the way to the bottom. Then click on the button that says "Free". Then on the next screen, scroll down to the bottom, wait about...30 seconds, then the download will be ready

I wonder if it's of any significance that two of the new names we heard last night were:

Ekko (echo? repeating onself?)

and

Goodwin (good one?)

Just my hmmmmmm for the day

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I'll give a big huge SECOND on that!! These are the two sexiest guys on the show and both really add a lot to the storyline and sexual tension. I also think Jin is pretty hot too. Unfortunately, the main character, Jack, just doesn't do it for me at all.
    He doesn't do it for me either. He was on The View the other week and he has a really squeaky voice in real life. It was annoying.

Love Sawyer, Sayid, Jin and Locke! I'd be stranded with any of them!

Oh man. I hope this is OK to post here

Winning the lottery may have caused nothing but trouble for Lost's Hurley, but hordes of Powerball players were willing to take their chances.

Hundreds of lotto players in the multi-state drawing selected the Emmy-winning show's cursed digits--4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42--in the $340 million drawing Wednesday.
    Unfortunately--or maybe fortunately, considering the damage they've done--the Lost numbers lost.

Eva Robelia, spokeswoman for the Wisconsin Lottery, says more than 840 people across five states played the TV-inspired numbers, including 266 hopeful Hurleys in New Hampshire.

"A lot of people are playing those numbers," Robelia told the Green Bay Press-Gazette. "There may be a couple of hundred in Wisconsin alone." Powerball is played in 27 states, plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Lost is the third-most watched show on television this season, averaging nearly 23 million viewers an episode.

The infamous digits first appeared on the ABC hit last season, when Jorge Garcia's Hugo "Hurley" Reyes used them to win the lottery. That is when his luck ran out.

The mysterious figures caused him nothing but grief--his grandfather died, his mother broke her ankle, their new house burnt down and he ultimately wound up on a certain doomed airliner. The digits subsequently turned up in other places, including the infamous hatch. This season, it was revealed that the sequence has to be entered into a computer every 108 minutes--or else the world will supposedly end.

Evidently, it was a fate gamblers were willing to deal with. But the crush of Lost fans would have proven incredibly unlucky if the numbers came up. Because so many had the same digits, the multimillion dollar jackpot would have been whittled down to just a few thousand bucks apiece.

Of course, the Lost numbers proved to be cursed in a different way--nobody who played them won. For the record the winning numbers were: 7, 21, 43, 44, 49 and 29.

According to lottery officials, the lone golden was sold in Jacksonville, Oregon, and the winner has yet to step forward and claim the hefty sum--roughly $110 million after taxes. The winnings mark the largest prize pool in the game's history and the second-largest haul in U.S. history.

"We advise them to get their 15 minutes of fame out of the way at a press conference, but it's up to the winners to decide what to do," Powerball spokesman Chuck Baumann said.

And our advice to the winner: Avoid uncharted islands with locked hatches. Just in case.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20051020/en_tv_eo/17621
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Ethan didn't have a rash. That was Sullivan.

There needs to be more discussion of the actual crash, between the two sets of survivors. For example, our castaways need to tell the tail-section folks that they know where the cockpit is and that the pilot was eaten by a monster.

My mistake, I thought I remembered Jack looking at Ethans side right before he was there when they started playing golf.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    I also thought that Goodwin was a member of the tail section survivors who was killed by an Other. Which brings up the question for me - is it just coincidence that the tail section survivors also know them as "The Others"? Does it mean they've also had contact with Danielle, since she was the one who introduced that phrase to the main group? It seems odd that they would both independently come up with the same phrase.
    Actually I dont think Ecco said anything about Others, he just nodded when Jin said it. Libby refered to them as "they" when she said "thats where they come from". "They", "Others", I think Ecco just got the idea that Jin was talking about the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    There needs to be more discussion of the actual crash, between the two sets of survivors. For example, our castaways need to tell the tail-section folks that they know where the cockpit is and that the pilot was eaten by a monster.
    Something interesting I just thought of. Do the Tailies not know about the 'security system/monster'? If thats the case, then is the monster just situated on the Fronties's side of the island? Hmmmm, wonder why that could be....

Also, the name Mr. Ecco (Ako? Echo? Eco? bah, whatever) brings up some points from last season not yet discussed, both on Lost and here on FORT. When Boone was in the plane, on the radio, he got an 'echoed' response of what he said into the radio. And also, the Tailies had a radio with them. Boone must have been talking to one of them. Bernard perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo news article
    And our advice to the winner: Avoid uncharted islands with locked hatches. Just in case.
    Well to be technical, there wasnt REALLY a lock on the hatch. Just no way of opening it from the top. LOL, I love to nitpick.
    Last edited by Canada Champ; 10-20-2005 at 05:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread