+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    now does anyone know if we have seen that teddy bear before?
    I don't remember seeing the teddy bear with Walt and I doubt he would have had it on him on the raft. I'm thinking it could be something to do with Danielle's Alex since we know she was taken as a baby.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I don't care who dies as long as it isn't Sawyer or Sayid.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Regarding Goodwin: I had assumed that when they saw the dead body, Jin had asked if the Others had done this ("Others?"), and Ecco nodded "Yes they did".

Edit: I just saw a commercial for a movie, "Get Rich or Die Trying", and one of the stars looked like Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Mr. Ecco). I did a quick search on movietome.com and I was right, it was him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    I didn't hear it like that. With Jin's limited English, I got the notion that he was asking if the Others were responsible for the death of Goodwin. Ilko nodded yes. Not that Goodwin was an other but was responsible for Goodwin's condition.
    That's the way I took it as well. Why would Ilko know an "others" name?

Quote Originally Posted by muggle
    I don't remember seeing the teddy bear with Walt and I doubt he would have had it on him on the raft. I'm thinking it could be something to do with Danielle's Alex since we know she was taken as a baby.
    I don't remember the teddy bear either. I'd agree that it probably has something to do with Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    I thought the same thing! It looked to me like the same legs were walking TWICE (I'm pretty sure the PANTS were the same).

And I thought Jin said to Michael "You'll find Walt, Michael".

What I didn't hear what Mr. Aiko said to JIN before he saw Michael?

It looked to me as if the same legs/outfits walked by again also.

No one mentioned this I think, but I was intrigued by the comment Aiko/Ecco/big guy made to Jin about the others "not leaving prints". When Jin wondered who left the shoe footprint, he said they were Michael's because the others didn't leave prints. Even if they wrapped their feet in cloth there should be foot impressions. Well, makes me wonder if that was the reason there were no footprints around the fire on the beach the night they took Walt - remember when Danielle took Aaron to trade for Alex?

Why would they not leave footprints?????

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Sorry for the triple post but had to put this in:
    Hmmm, I smell a little bit of a Jerry Springer style tryst about to start.
    Let's see Sawyer wants Kate and now he wants Ana Lucia, Kate wants Sawyer and Jack and Jack wants Kate. Shannon gets Sayid and that still leaves poor Hurley in the dust if Claire and Charlie reconnect.
    Who gets Libby?

I didn't find tonight's episode slow at all. But then, I adore character development. And, they can't show all the story lines in each episode. I'm sure we'll get back to the hatch. For me, it was wonderful as always.

I told my son, who bought the first season DVD set for me, that I consider Lost to be the best tv I've ever watched. That is saying something since I was around for the days of Playhouse 90 and such.

Walt was taken by the others when he was on the raft, not the beach by the fire, right?

I had a funny feeling that Sun would find the ring where she buried the bottle. I never figured Kate would get all weepy over not saying goodbye to Sawyer. Didn't see that coming.

I took the dead body to be one of the tail section people and that an "Other" killed him. And Mr. Ekko knew him as a passenger named Goodwin.

I also thought that there were maybe six Others walking by and that the camera showed them multiple times (as if from different angles or perceptions of Jin and Ekko)

I don't think the teddy bear belonged to Walt. If that were the case, I think we would have seen it somewhere in Season One.

FORT Fan
    I think we will eventually see a teddy bear in a flashback within the next 2 episodes that relates to someone either on the plane or a connection back before the plane (like desmond/jack). just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    I didn't hear it like that. With Jin's limited English, I got the notion that he was asking if the Others were responsible for the death of Goodwin. Ilko nodded yes. Not that Goodwin was an other but was responsible for Goodwin's condition.
    This was the impression I got also...that Jin was asking if the "Others" were responsible for Goodwin's death.

Also...in regards to how many "Others" walked by when Jin and Ekko were hiding...I thought I counted at least ten to twelve pairs of legs.

+ Reply to Thread