+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan101
    Didn't Mr. Ecko (sp?) call the dead body Goodwin? If so, then that would mean he was a tail section survivor who was killed by the "others".
    Yeah, I'm pretty suspicious about that. If the dead guy was an "Other" like he said, how would he know the guy's name?

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    Suddenly we don't see ANYTHING about the hatch. Who's pushing the button???
    Well, we didn't see Sayid, Charlie, Shannon or Rose tonight.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Yeah, I'm pretty suspicious about that. If the dead guy was an "Other" like he said, how would he know the guy's name?
    I didn't hear it like that. With Jin's limited English, I got the notion that he was asking if the Others were responsible for the death of Goodwin. Ilko nodded yes. Not that Goodwin was an other but was responsible for Goodwin's condition.

I have a few questions.

Was the hotel owner in the Dharma film? He looks familiar to me but i don't have Tivo.

Also, do we know what Ana does for a living? Could she be a marshall or police or FBI and was part of the transport team with Kate?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Maybe she will meet kate and kate will kill her because of what she knows?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by poutymouse

Also, did anyone understand the last line that Jin said to Micheal? My captioning won't work on the DVR so I can't figure out what he said.

i put it on after he said it Jin told him to "Go Find Walt, Michael" but then mike follows Ako, so that made no sense, but that's what the CC said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    I didn't hear it like that. With Jin's limited English, I got the notion that he was asking if the Others were responsible for the death of Goodwin. Ilko nodded yes. Not that Goodwin was an other but was responsible for Goodwin's condition.
    Ah. That makes more sense. I thought Jin was asking if the guy was an "Other". He better hurry up and learn English!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    Was the hotel owner in the Dharma film? He looks familiar to me but i don't have Tivo.
    The instructor on the Dharma film was played by Marvin Candle. Mr. Kim from tonight's show was played by Rain Chung.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Hey Poutymouse, Good Speculation on Walt, but you dont have to put spoiler tags around only spec. Just actual spoilers. Just an FYI. Assuming you havent heard a producer or someone say that.

ETA: Looked like the shot of the "others" legs repeated some of the same legs. I cant remember, was that a before and after commercial shot and thus the repeat or am I imagining some of the legs looked the same. Some of the pants and the really dirty/hairy legged ones looked same to me. But, my eyes, they fail me sometimes.
    I thought the same thing! It looked to me like the same legs were walking TWICE (I'm pretty sure the PANTS were the same).

And I thought Jin said to Michael "You'll find Walt, Michael".

What I didn't hear what Mr. Aiko said to JIN before he saw Michael?

Well, we learned that the others we saw tonite were Obviously from the part of the Dharma experiment without showers or razors! And, I also thought Echo/Ako/Ekko was acknowledging that the dead guy was an other, but it makes sense that he could have meant he was killed by the others.

What I didn't hear what Mr. Aiko said to JIN before he saw Michael?
    I was wondering that too, what did Mr. Echo say he was going back for??

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Ah. That makes more sense. I thought Jin was asking if the guy was an "Other". He better hurry up and learn English!
    that's exactly how i thought he meant it to.

it did seem like a slower episode tonight, but i thought it was great to see the softer side of Jin, pre working for Sun's father in the other business.

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Well, we learned that the others we saw tonite were Obviously from the part of the Dharma experiment without showers or razors! And, I also thought Echo/Ako/Ekko was acknowledging that the dead guy was an other, but it makes sense that he could have meant he was killed by the others.
    all i could notice was that they weren't wearing any shoes. how on earth could they not be wearing shoes. that would hurt so much!

FORT Fan
    now does anyone know if we have seen that teddy bear before?

FORT Fogey
    Oh, come on people! I'm dying to find out what details did I miss tonight?

I will be so upset if Sawyer dies......

+ Reply to Thread