+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    another one bites the dust?

FORT Fogey
    Well that was a slow episode, definitely must have been a filler episode.

America Preview: sawyer falls during their trek & looks like he starts having a bit of a seizure and is carried by michael & jin in a makeshift stretcher. Walt shows up dripping slimy wet again, looks sorta slimy to me anyway. I already forgot who saw Walt, sorry. But some people yelled Walt.

Shot of Jack in the woods during the rain and various others running from (or towards) what, I dont know. Voiceover guy says "one of them will be lost forever" or something close to that.
    Last edited by karen14; 10-19-2005 at 10:03 PM.

FORT Fogey
    I wonder why all of the backstories seem to be going...back to points earlier than we saw last year.

Nevermind, just realized that the backstories last year ended with them at the airport.

I thought this was a good episode. Loved seeing Jin and Sun's history. But I wanted to cry when she found her ring. The "others" are just plain creepy and I want to know what happened to the rest of the tail section survivors. I suspect the "others" got them. Didn't Mr. Ecko (sp?) call the dead body Goodwin? If so, then that would mean he was a tail section survivor who was killed by the "others".

FORT Fogey
    Definitely feels like a filler episode.

Suddenly we don't see ANYTHING about the hatch. Who's pushing the button???

Thanks for the preview info Karen! You're my hero!

I'm curious to find out if "Cindy" will turn out to be a flight attendant. She's played by Kimberly Joseph, who also played the flight attendant who gave Jack the extra vodka.

I need to rewatch the clip of those barefooted people. There seemed to be a lot of them, but some of the shots could have just been played over from different perspectives. Hard to say exactly how many there were.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Click to see Spoiler:
    just to add my 2 cents worth...Walt kills Shannon. She is the only one seeing him. She is going to die. And the clincher is that it shows her running off chasing Walt on the episode where we know someone will die. Others must have done something to Walt. Well I'm usually off by a lot and I have 3 weeks to revise my theory too, and since I'm a woman, that theory will change probably at least 21 times before then

Also, did anyone understand the last line that Jin said to Micheal? My captioning won't work on the DVR so I can't figure out what he said.

FORT Fogey
    To those who speak korean.. What was the big sign on the bridge where Jin was walking? They showed it twice.

Hey Poutymouse, Good Speculation on Walt, but you dont have to put spoiler tags around only spec. Just actual spoilers. Just an FYI. Assuming you havent heard a producer or someone say that.

ETA: Looked like the shot of the "others" legs repeated some of the same legs. I cant remember, was that a before and after commercial shot and thus the repeat or am I imagining some of the legs looked the same. Some of the pants and the really dirty/hairy legged ones looked same to me. But, my eyes, they fail me sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread