+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    There was definetly more than 3. Two had dirty legs, one or two had dark pants, and the last seemed to be a child (the one with the bear).

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Holy crap!

Who was that????
    My sentiments exactly. Did it look like they had hair all over (like cavemen) or were they just dirty? And I'm assuming that teddy bear belonged to Walt.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Locke finds Sun crying in her garden and he gives her a hankie. (I wub him! ) He says he used to get angry and frustrated but not anymore.

Flashback shows Sun waiting for Jae Lee to meet her for lunch. He borrows Jin's boutonniere on the way in the door. Sun seems very smitten by him, but he just wants to pretend to date her until he moves to the U.S. in 6 months to marry a girl he met at Harvard.

Jin and Ako hide in the bushes. A group of barefooted people goes by - perhaps a dozen. One has a teddy bear.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Ouch! That was a little harsh. I'd have thrown the stuff at him not just handed it to him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Awww, now Kate thinks she won't get any Sawyer bootie. LOL

Sorry for the triple post but had to put this in:
    Hmmm, I smell a little bit of a Jerry Springer style tryst about to start.
    Let's see Sawyer wants Kate and now he wants Ana Lucia, Kate wants Sawyer and Jack and Jack wants Kate. Shannon gets Sayid and that still leaves poor Hurley in the dust if Claire and Charlie reconnect.

Another flashback shows Sun leave the hotel. Then a poor man asks Jin if his little boy can use the washroom. At first Jin says it's only for guests, but then he relents. Jin's boss, Mr. Kim, comes out and gives Jin a warning. He's very condescending, and Jin quits on the spot.

Back on the beach, Sun tells Kate that she buried the bottle of notes from the raft.

A still injured Sawyer is slowing the group down. He and Ana-Lucia ask if each other are married. She also asks if he's gay.

Jin and Ako come to a stream. Ako says he has to go back for something. Then Michael appears on the other side and tells Jin to go back.
    Last edited by Qboots; 10-19-2005 at 09:52 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Wow, we should have seen it coming. Her ring was buried with the bottle.

Michael yells for Walt, but Ako says it's not a good idea. He says Michael has no idea how dangerous "they" are.

Sun digs up the bottle and Kate starts going through the notes. Then Kate spots Sun's ring in the sand.

A flashback shows Jin walking by a canal. A pretty girl in orange walks by, and when he turns to look at her, he bumps into Sun. Looks like love at first sight to me.

Well, of course, no preview on CTV. Lost is a repeat next week.

+ Reply to Thread