+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Lea
    I live in the Chicago area and in the tri states[Ohio,Wisconsin, etc] the power ball lotto is up to $340 million dollars. I wonder how many people picked Hurley's numbers. I guess I'm a spoiler slut too. By sort of knowing the spoilers it allows me to see other things that the writers seem to sneak into the show.

Lea, I love your avatar.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    I can't correlate one to Sayid, so can I just go for Naveen's Nympho?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    2) 2nd Base but NOT 3rd: Selective spoilerism=This is where a preponderance of people fall. My girlfriend is in this catagory. She not only reads the entire book jacket, whereby they say "When Ace dectective Sam finds his partner shot in the head, he flies to Europe, only to discover...." . My attitude is "Why even bother reading the book when you already know what's happening in the first 60 pages!!???? Her attitude is "it's no different (book jackets and spoilers for shows) than movie trailers." It wets her appetite for the book, movie, tv show and she doesn't feel cheated AT ALL! She loves it and welcomes it. Regarding presents, she hounds the giver with "What did you get me?! What did you get me!?". She's not above jiggling packages or smelling them (???) and when viewing a movie or tv show, will spend more time trying to guess how it ends than just sitting there and waiting for it to unfurl. Again,

first of all lambikins, your summary sums it up for everyone.

i would say i fall into 2nd base. i don't want to know all the details or the whole truth. just parts of it that will get me into the show/book. makes my mind wonder about different scenarios and actions. it helps stimulate my mind instead of staying mush.

interestingly, i think im more addicted on coming in here and reading what everyone has to say - opinions, theories, rumors, etc than actually watching the damn show. its definitely interesting...and definitely got some hardcore losties up in here.

oh. i saw michael (Harold Perrineau, Jr) out in hawaii kai (Hi's version of beverly hills - rich/wealthy area). he was with his wife (model) and daughter with their dog. both are pretty and dog is cute. they were shopping.
    Last edited by bell; 10-19-2005 at 09:57 PM.

Woohoo 6 minutes to showtime.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    You wanna know something weird? Got this from tv.com, about last week's episode:
    On its original airing this episode scored 23 million viewers with a 25 share in adults 18-49

Greetings fellow Lostlings!

Tonight's show opens with Claire and Sun on the beach. It's been 4 days since the raft set sail, and Sun has lost her wedding ring.

A flashback shows that Sun's mother is anxious to find Sun a husband, through a matchmaker. (Sun has spent 4 years in college.) Jin's buddy, Tai Soo, consults a destiny book and tells Jin that this is the year he will find love, and it will look "orange". Jin is heading off to a job interview.

In the tail-section bunker, Michael reassures Jin that he will see Sun again soon. Sawyer is afraid the 2nd group of survivors wants to eat them. Ana-Lucia says they need to gather food and water for the trek to the beach.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    there were 4 fish in Jin's net

FORT Fanatic
    Thanks for recapping, Q! I have 5 more hours until the show starts here in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    I will be rocking out to the Rolling Stones while you all get even more clues and answers and questions. Catch up on the 10 or so pages you guys post tomorrow.

This is about the only event that could actually make me miss Lost. LOL!!!!!
    Enjoy -- I saw them two weeks ago, it's an awesome show.

On tonight's episode -- I'm glad we're seeing some more of Sun/Jin's backstory. I'm also glad the tail castaways are finally trying to get back to the bigger group.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread