+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Regular
    I just read this today at MSNBC.com in the Scoop section:

“Lost” co-stars Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan, who are a couple in real life, may be heading down the aisle soon. The couple was spotted checking out engagement rings at posh jewelry on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, according to In Touch Weekly. The mag reports that the couple was looking at rocks “in the $50,000” range.

FORT Fan
    LOL lambi, nice writeup, thanks. I consider myself inbetween 1 and 2 because i look for all the answers but i don't want to be spoiled.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Good analogy, lambi. I consider myself in the 2nd category, maybe an inch or two higher than the 2nd catgeory. I also like to see spoilers that become changed over time, due to a writer's decision. I dont know, I'm weird. It makes me feel like I got to experience the whole side of the story, writing-wise. For example, Boone was originally supposed to be a crazy lunatic who, until a certain amount of time, had been taking pills. But the writers eventually changed this. I dont know, I just like knowing these little tidbits of information.

Thanks, Lambi!
    I consider myself a spoiler slut. I'll take them all, all the time

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Okay, lidago, you'll be a LOST Loose Woman, then. Or Locke's Lost Lady or Sawyer's Strumpet or Hurley's Harlot....you get the idea.
    I feel like changing my username to Hurley's Harlot Great concept! I used to try to resist, but I've since learned my best bet is to just not visit a site if I don't want to be spoiled. One of my favorite things this year was when the bootpicks for Survivor were wrong...that allowed me to stop opening them and be surprised once again.
    One thing I do like about spoilers on a thread like LOST is the discussion of them, also spoiled (even when it leads to huge "blank" pages that must be frustrating for the spoiler virgins). Last year pre-Boone's death, we learned that someone would die, and all the discussion about who it might be brought out the Boone fans, the Boone haters, etc. as people put up their candidates for whom they'd miss least. By the time he died I was 99% sure it would be him, but as a Boone fan I at least enjoyed knowing that I'd better treasure every glimpse.... And even then, knowing he was going to die, it was worth watching I thought as you did learn things about other characters in the process. But I agree with the great analysis above, it's just your personality type.

Spoiler whore here!

As Tigergirl posted, they are often so vague as to beg for discussion -as probably intended by the spoiler snitch. It wouldn't surprise me if the writers send up trial balloons now and then to test viewer's reactions. And don't think for one minute that message boards aren't being lurked by ABC to see what flurry of activity each episode and each new rumor produces. Ya gotta admit, it's a way to keep us interested in between Wednesdays. Not that I believe all spoilers are leaked by the writers/producers.

I love to read them because it's fun to speculate on the rest of the story. Like this one going around now - we may know the outcome, but we don't know the circumstances or the fallout.

I like to throw around wild ideas and see if any of them come even close to the dart board.

And Canada Champ is right, they could rewrite the whole thing tomorrow.
    Last edited by cricketeen; 10-19-2005 at 02:09 PM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

MRD
    OK, you guys hold down the "Fort" tonight. I will have to catch lost on my DVR in the morning. Like my location says, I am on tour with Mick and Keith and tonight is actually the night I get to "join the tour" for one night only. LOL!

I will be rocking out to the Rolling Stones while you all get even more clues and answers and questions. Catch up on the 10 or so pages you guys post tomorrow.

This is about the only event that could actually make me miss Lost. LOL!!!!!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

xjeff99, Canada Champ, kimrs, and cricketeen: you guys crack me up! I'm glad that you liked my breakdown of "sluttiness" in regards to Spoilers Whores and you've embrace your Inner Slut so readily!

I've decided to "tart up" all the main castaways, so you can choose your version of decadence. Have fun!

Jack's Camp Follower

Kate's Hustler (Hey, equal opportunity here!)

Sawyer's Slut

Hurley's Harlot

Locke's Inamorata

Jin's Geisha

Sun's Scarlet Woman

Charlie's Chippie

Claire's Courtesan

Boone's Bimbo

Shannon's Strumpet

Mike's Moll

Sayid's Shack Job

Victor's Vixen (for the pervs out there!)
    Last edited by lambikins; 10-19-2005 at 03:03 PM.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by pixie98642
    I just read this today at MSNBC.com in the Scoop section:

“Lost” co-stars Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan, who are a couple in real life, may be heading down the aisle soon. The couple was spotted checking out engagement rings at posh jewelry on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, according to In Touch Weekly. The mag reports that the couple was looking at rocks “in the $50,000” range.
    ooh... very interesting

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    xjeff99, Canada Champ, kimrs, and cricketeen: you guys crack me up! I'm glad that you liked my breakdown of "sluttiness" in regards to Spoilers Whores and you've embrace your Inner Slut so readily!

I've decided to "tart up" all the main castaways, so you can choose your version of decadence. Have fun!

Jack's Camp Follower

Kate's Hustler (Hey, equal opportunity here!)

Sawyer's Slut

Hurley's Harlot

Locke's Inamorata

Jin's Geisha

Sun's Scarlet Woman

Charlie's Chippie

Claire's Courtesan

Boone's Bimbo

Shannon's Strumpet

Mike's Moll

Sayid's Shack Job

Victor's Vixen (for the pervs out there!)

This is HILARIOUS!

+ Reply to Thread