+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    I apologize for two consecutive posts, but I just saw the following and wanted to share it. According to Kristin at the following link:

http://www.eonline.com/Insider/Board...jspa?annID=191

I'm finding this plot point, to quote Mr. Spock, "fascinating"!
    After reading the spoiler, yeah I agree with your prediction. My only problem with it is it might be hard to write for. But I'm sure the writers have figured out a great way to have it explained.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    After reading the spoiler, yeah I agree with your prediction. My only problem with it is it might be hard to write for. But I'm sure the writers have figured out a great way to have it explained.
    Well, who could be a
    Click to see Spoiler:
    monster? Someone who's done some bad things or wacko things in the past? Sayid, who's reputedly going to be her lover shortly, or Sawyer, the always bad boy, or Locke--maybe she discourages people from pushing the button?
    Lots of options out there!

re the kristin link posted by florimel
    Click to see Spoiler:
    maybe it's someone from the tail end of the plane?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Ah yes, add to my list
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the woman who's been beating up Sawyer...irritating as Shannon is, could be her who does S. in!

FORT Fan
    so apparantly they are running the new episode this Wednesday as planned, episode 5. but then for the next two weeks they will show Adrift and then Orientation, and then November 9th will be Episode 6...

THAT'S HORRENDOUS

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    so apparantly they are running the new episode this Wednesday as planned, episode 5. but then for the next two weeks they will show Adrift and then Orientation, and then November 9th will be Episode 6...

THAT'S HORRENDOUS
    awww poo!

Well:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't think it will be the evic sawyer beating up girl... i think it will be someone we know much more who kills!
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-18-2005 at 12:13 PM. Reason: don't quote spoilers - it's visible in other color schemes.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    So after this week it's reruns for 2 weeks? I don't know whether to be glad that I'll get my life back (a little) or depressed!

Well, this is just wondering but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I am worried about Sun. She seems so depressed burying that bottle with the messages. Anyone think this could be a Sun suicide? You know Romeo and Juliet style? She "thinks" Jin is dead, and then kills herself.....?

I love Sun, but am starting to wonder if she is the one to die. Also, Sun flashback episode is one of the new ones due to come up soon, or at least it will come up after the re-airing of the earlier S2 episodes and is just before the holidays.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99

THAT'S HORRENDOUS

This is what I hated about last year. It screwed up the continuity for me. And I never knew when to watch. new show or rerun? Damn, rerun. AGAIN!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Re Ethan's seat...yes, I was sure I remembered Hurley saying he "wasn't on the manifest"...that was crucial to the whole Ethan expose. Jeepers, reporters should learn to write more clearly--especially about something as important as LOST!
    This never occurred to me until I saw the movie "FLIGHTPLAN" this weekend, but Ethan most definately could have been on the flight (along with countless 'others')...if he was intentionally left off of the passenger manifest!

If we're going with a conspiracy theory of manipulating the survivors, through drugs or whatnot, to have them all land on the island safely, than whoever is in charge of the conspiracy could have had as many undocumented passangers as they wanted on that plane...and simply NOT list them. If you're SO powerful as to drug a planeload of people and arrange them and a disabled plane on an island, you can most certainly have as many unlisted conspirators as you care to, on the plane, too.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread