+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    And what does Claire use for diapers? Palm leaves?
    I've quoted my own post from the season 1 thread (April 6/05):

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    There was a sly bit of good-news-bad-news tonight. When Jack was barking out orders near the beginning of the show he told Sun to get some diapers from his medical supplies. Good news for Claire's baby, but bad news in that it probably means there was a baby on the plane who didn't survive.
    I don't know how many diapers they have, but they'll run out eventually and Claire will have to do it the old fashioned way - with cloth.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by poutymouse
    Isn't Aaron (?) like a day old???? Any moms out there? Ever see a day old baby like that? Has to be at least 6 monthes. Isn't there any newborn babies out there or AT LEAST A DOLL MADE TO LOOK LIKE AN INFANT? Its not like Aaron had lines or anything!?! I love Sayid, but do y'all keep seeing the long feminine manicured nails he has? One shot he has them, a few shots later they are gone. I think perhaps they didn't crash on Earth, rather they are traveling at light speed in some outer dimension where instead of getting younger, you age 6 monthes per day. Walt, Aaron? Sayids nails?
    For some reason, it doesn't bother me that they use an older baby. There are probably labor laws against using a newborn, and a real baby ups the "awww" factor. However, Claire would not be as, um, comfortable walking on the beach as she appears. Her youth notwithstanding, trust me, she would be experiencing some 'owies' after pushing a human being out of her body. (Especially one that big )

Never got around to noticing Sayid's hands.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Re Walt's growth....well, they'be been there, what , a month now? And I know I've heard of teen boys who grow 8 inches or so over a summer, which is only 3 months. So as long as Walt doesn't hit one of those kind of streaks they should be able to phase his new height in. For the meantime they can have Walt stand in holes when he's next to his dad like they do with too tall actresses. As long as he just appears as a floating ghost type character his height won't matter much...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bell
    lol. not picking on you...but why pick on welling on smallville. he got that boyish smile or something boyish.
    Haha! I guess he was on my mind 'cause of all the commercials I've seen for "THE FOG" where he plays older (I think) than on "Smallville." Don't get me wrong--I'm a huge "Smallville" fan and have all the DVDs. But with the exception of Kristin Kruek (who actually was a teen when they started filming), they all look way too old to be in high school. Although that said, I'm glad Welling's in his 20's. Makes me feel less like a dirty old lady for liking him.

I was really glad they used an actual kid to play Walt. It would've been horrible if someone like Gary Coleman showed up in the role!!!!!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by ARFan65
    Regarding when the crash toook place.

It is my thought that the Losties boarded flight 815 in September of 2004.

When the "crash" took place is anyone's guess...

It is my thought that there is no way for them to survive a crash like that in as good physical condition as they were. So I am thinking that the wreckage was staged, and then they were placed there, drugged of course...

Surely this is not what happened, as it isn't simple enough... but it is what keeps occurring to me.
    Actually in Florida in 1972 an airliner crashed at night in the Everglades. People were killed including the pilot (who supposedly later haunted other planes of that airline.) However other people including a dog survived. Some were injured badly, some barely and some walked away never even looking like they were in a crash. One man was thrown from the plane and the force ripped all his clothes off. One man came to in his seat, still strapped in, but sitting in water up to his chest.

It is really interesting reading. Just google Flight 401 and a lot will come up on it. A movie was made about it called the Ghost of Flight 401.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by ARFan65
    Regarding when the crash toook place.

It is my thought that the Losties boarded flight 815 in September of 2004.

When the "crash" took place is anyone's guess...

It is my thought that there is no way for them to survive a crash like that in as good physical condition as they were. So I am thinking that the wreckage was staged, and then they were placed there, drugged of course...

Surely this is not what happened, as it isn't simple enough... but it is what keeps occurring to me.
    My only issue with that theory is that Claire knew how far along she was and the baby was born on time.

Did anyone else have a niggling of foreshadowing when Rose put that candy bar aside for Bernard? Is the name of the candy bar a hint? Is it that Bernard has 'a whole mouth full of sweet tooths' - maybe he won't want the candy and that will seem suspicious? Maybe it is nothing at all, but they have shown these candy bars at least three times now. Kate ate at least one of them and she seems o.k.
    I also keep going back to Rose saying they are from the Bronx; there was a box (tools?) with the name of a company (Hilton, I think) in the Bronx stamped on it in either the Black Rock or the heroin plane. I think it shows up on that oceanicflight815 site, so it may not be reliable or pertinent.

Please writers, don't mess with Rose and Bernard.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

A local newspaper columnist wrote about Lost over the weekend, and gave several websites with fan analysis: http://www.denverpost.com/ostrow/ci_3114709

Hey...does anyone know where I can find the Lost theme music and a sound clip of the "beat" before commercials? Need them for a Comm Tech project....Lost: Markville Edition...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ByteBabe
    A local newspaper columnist wrote about Lost over the weekend, and gave several websites with fan analysis: http://www.denverpost.com/ostrow/ci_3114709
    OK, I think I've read just about every one of the posts on this site including all the discussion of Ethan, but the newpaper article above contains a new piece of info on Ethan that supposedly comes from one of the show sponsored sites. Information that seems to contradict what we've learned on the show. Am I missing something? Or isn't this a major contradiction?

+ Reply to Thread