+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 520 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

If anyone missed the television commercials or previews, you can find them here:

http://www.lostlinks.net/
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    You guys may hate me or love me, but what is in the hatch has been spoiled. Their is a recap of the whole episode going around the internet from the premiere that happened yesterday. I gave in and read it and it sounds very good. I'm very excited they are taking the hatch story the way they are and not really relying on anything supernatural(although,There may be a supernatural element to it).
    You stole my smart quote!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Thats it. From now until Wednesday night, I'm reading no more spoilers. Therefore, I'll be giving no more spoilers on here. I wanna be surprised!

Stands off to the side, next to Canada Champ in the No More Spoiler zone.

Coolguy - thanks for the heads up. Now I think I might just have to go *shudders* offline until the premiere, for fear of stumblng onto the actual truth of what's in the hatch .

I mean, I like to spoil, but only so much as it helps ME figure things out - I don't want anyone spelling it COMPLETELY out for me, know what I mean? I've been anticipating the new season for so long I really don't want to KNOW for SURE what the first episode is going to be until I view it.
    Last edited by ADKLove; 09-16-2005 at 10:16 PM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Yeah, thats what I liked about the spoilers for season one. They gave us SOME information, such as "the radar on the raft will show something", but they dont go all out and tell us "the other will abduct Walt from the raft".

Ok, so I didn't "get" that it was really a spoiler (thought it was just more speculation), and read it over at Fuselage. I am NOT saying anything here, so all can relax. But, 1st time I read it- I thought it was a hoax!
    It sounds like a great episode, and I am looking forward to it!

where's my rose garden? Covaleskie's Avatar
    I am so excited about the new season!

I've been reading through the forum, and I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for keeping it either spolier-free, or making use of the spolier tags! This is the only site I go to for Lost because I know I won't find out anything I didn't want to know.

I am ALL over the speculation element, and don't want my speculation ruined by facts, you know what I mean.
    There's always one in every bunch.

New to FORT, and a huge fan of this show. I can't wait until the new season airs this month. Its going to be great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dharma
    New to FORT, and a huge fan of this show. I can't wait until the new season airs this month. Its going to be great!!!!

Welcome Dharma! Yep, me too - I am counting the days!

FORT Fan
    I am very proud of myself for not reading anything that looks like it will reveal what is in the hatch. I admit, I like a lot of spoilers, but this is one area I really want to be surprised in.

Can't wait until Wednesday!

+ Reply to Thread