+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fogey

Also, the guy in the chicken suit wasn't Hurley's friend Johnny. It was the Indian guy who pointed Hurley out to the news crew saying "That's him! That's the guy who bought the winning ticket!"

Yesterday, Naveen Andrews was on The View. For those who didn't see it, here's one question that was asked that he was able to answer:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Starr: Will Sayid and Shannon get together? Naveen: Their relationship will come to its logical conclusion....I'm going to take my clothes off and.....it's actually the first time anyone has pressed flesh on the show and it's going to happen.
    I never knew he was British. It was weird hearing the English accent. It didn't sound like him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Lea
    I've been on vacation so I havn't read the board in a while and when I did there was like 15 pages to get caught up on. HOLY COW! Anyway great observations on everyones part. I just want to know why would there be so many guns in Desmond's hatch? Was this to protect the food or the stuff he was injecting into his arms or the actual hatch itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    That's just sad , no matter who it happens to! I'm glad that the perp didn't get violent and hurt either Josh or his wife!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I remember somewhere pages back there was a comment posted from Lindelof (I think?) that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it was significant that although everyone assumes the crash happened present day, they have never said that it did.
    That seems really significant and I keep turning it over in my brain in conjunction with what we now know from the Orientation film, but I can't quite make the connection yet. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    That's just sad , no matter who it happens to! I'm glad that the perp didn't get violent and hurt either Josh or his wife!
    I am, too. A lot of times if the perp has a gun, at least one of the vics is gonna get shot. Yes I watch way too many cop shows. AMW, Cops, 21 Jump Street, NYPD Blue just to name a few. So I know a lot of the terminology.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Hurley's comic book that Walt was reading was published in 1997
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

Same, here, Tigergirl:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It doesn't seem significant for it to be current time or a year prior. What if it is set in the future? It can't be too many years, because of the ages of the characters.

OK Twiddler, tell us what you are thinking. My brain hurts and needs a break.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher
    I don't think it is the Others AL's group is worried about, I think it is the other survivors from their group. I think they got sick, the way the French Woman's group got sick and I think they are killing each other. Why would they need a cage for the Others. And would they even be able to capture one of the Others? They have sticks, we saw that the Others had guns and a bomb. Maybe the magnetic room in the hatch is what is keeping Jack's group from getting sick.
    Good theories!

I know they are saying when it happened may be important. I couldn't have been the too distant past ... just thinking of Walt's game boy in the airport. And certainly if it is the future it can't be too far as well - I didn't notice any "new" technology in any of the flashbacks.

Anyone else have further thoughts on this?

+ Reply to Thread