Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Patent pending eh?

Hey what's that over there?

*runs away*
    "trips Canada Chump" Sorry. That never works on me

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    Gosh, I always think I'm paying attention until I get here and see all the details that I have missed. Hurrah for you guys!
    This episode was very enjoyable for me. Enough answers to keep me coming back, a few more teasers and the end was a nice change of pace with them relaxing and enjoying the feast ...great idea Hurley!

In the Canadian preview for next week it "showed" Jin being attacked by whatever got Locke last season. Don't know if it actually gets him or not though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    man, I knew Jin speaking english had to be a scam

i wonder what that dream was supposed to mean though...
    I think I've read every back post to this thread, but didn't some of you guys ever watch ANGEL? Daniel Dae Kim was a smarmy lawyer for Wolfram & Hart, named Gavin Park, and nary an accent escaped his lips. He was very, very L.A. I guess I'm more freaked out hearing him speak Korean than English.

He's made 54 guest TV appearances and been in 21 movies; not bad for someone born in 1968 in South Korea!

This is all according imdb.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by homeontherange
    Gosh, I always think I'm paying attention until I get here and see all the details that I have missed.
    That's why I love coming here and reading the posts. I totally missed Walt's face on the milk, and that Hurley's boss could also have been Locke's boss.

The producers sure tricked us about Jin speaking English. What a dream that Hurley had. He saw the whole bad luck streak happening again, but he handled it well in the end. Of course, with the help of Rose.

So I'm wondering if the other passengers are on the other side of concrete wall in the hatch that Sayid is trying to break down. And what happened to the rest of the 23 passengers? Maybe the real "others" got them.

Did anyone notice as Hurley and Johnny were leaving the convenience store, there was a blonde girl walking behind them who seemed to be following them. She looked familiar, but it appeared as if her face was blurred out.

I'm wondering if she is one of our survivors. Am I imagining this?

I liked how Hurley and his friend were singing that Driveshaft song in the music store.

I don't remember that one, Florimel, but then I don't catch the details, either. I tape it and watch it later when I have the chance. But by then, everyone's caught nearly everything there is to be found.

This one was kind of a "sit back and enjoy the ride" one for me. I could not believe when we saw Hurley get out the dynamite. Son of a biscuit! Maybe Hurley will learn to stand up to Jack - who made him queen of the world, anyways?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Ok I know this might sound really stupid... but Is Hurley's real name Hugo?!

I was so confused tonight!!

Yes, his names is Hugo Reyes. He mentioned that Hurley is a nickname, but he wouldn't say how he got it.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    I think I've read every back post to this thread, but didn't some of you guys ever watch ANGEL? Daniel Dae Kim was a smarmy lawyer for Wolfram & Hart, named Gavin Park, and nary an accent escaped his lips. He was very, very L.A. I guess I'm more freaked out hearing him speak Korean than English.

He's made 54 guest TV appearances and been in 21 movies; not bad for someone born in 1968 in South Korea!

This is all according imdb.
    Yeah, but raised in PA. There was an article about him last year in a local paper datelined Allentown/Scranton/Wilkes-Barre I think
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread