+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    ETA - By the way, does anyone know who the blonde from the tail section of the plane was? She is really familiar looking but I can't place her.
    She was on Titus. Also, she was on a soap opera, cant recall the name.

Oddly enough, her character on lost is supposed to be late 40's, but the actress is actually in her mid 30's.

Anyone notice at the beginning of the episode, during his dream, when Hurley takes a swig of milk, it showed Walt's face on the side of the carton, under the heading "MISSING"?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    Anyone notice at the beginning of the episode, during his dream, when Hurley takes a swig of milk, it showed Walt's face on the side of the carton, under the heading "MISSING"?
    You guys are KILLING me with those details !!!!! Did anyone else catch this??

"running to watch the beginning of the episode again"...

It IS Walt!!!! The writers are really playing with the fans!
    Last edited by Justafan1; 10-12-2005 at 10:49 PM.

Oh....and the Dharma logo on the cornflakes box at the begginning is "mirrored".

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Well.......I take a lot of notes. I do a bit of homework before each episode. TV.com and IMDb usually have a cast list for each show. When I saw "Billy Ray Gallion as Randy", it sounded familair. I checked back through my notes, and sure enough - he was Locke's boss. I wasn't sure how he'd figure into tonight's show though, since I knew it would be Hurley-centric, not Locke-centric.

I also knew Bernard would be white, since the actor (Sam Anderson) is a character actor who has guested on just about every TV show that's ever been on. But I don't post that kind of stuff beforehand since I don't want to ruin anyone's viewing of the show.
    THIS >>> is for YOU, Qboots, for your tireless note-taking, for your NOT spoiling surpise endings, for your checking facts and your instant recaps!

We the lovers of LOST are lucky, indeed, to have you HERE!!! ~Lambi~
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    THIS >>> is for YOU, Qboots, for your tireless note-taking, for your NOT spoiling surpise endings, for your checking facts and your instant recaps!

We the lovers of LOST are lucky, indeed, to have you HERE!!! ~Lambi~
    Aw, shucks!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Aw, shucks!
    "sneaks up behind Qboots, steals the trophy, and runs off, screaming "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!!""

Seriously?? Man I must have missed that! Wow, I consider myself to be an avid detail catcher, and I missed something like that?!?!

I think this show caters to our kind of people, the ones who look at EVERYTHING for clues. Not many shows do that. I know no one from the show will probably be reading this, but I still wanna say thank you for giving us these hints and nods along the course of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Seriously?? Man I must have missed that! Wow, I consider myself to be an avid detail catcher, and I missed something like that?!?!

I think this show caters to our kind of people, the ones who look at EVERYTHING for clues. Not many shows do that. I know no one from the show will probably be reading this, but I still wanna say thank you for giving us these hints and nods along the course of the show.
    Actually....I didn't notice it. I get most of my info from lost-tv.com forums....and Qboots. My theories, though, are all, 100% original Twiddler material....patent pending.

Actually....I didn't notice it. I get most of my info from lost-tv.com forums....and Qboots. My theories, though, are all, 100% original Twiddler material....patent pending.
    Patent pending eh?

Hey what's that over there?

*runs away*

+ Reply to Thread