+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Lurker
    Spoiler, kinda... I can't remember where I read it, and part of this is speculation:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The actress who plays Sun, Yoon-jin Kim, is supposed to be on some Korean television show. The article I read said it was unlikely that she could do both that new show and Lost full-time. That was actually before the speculation/truths that a female was to be killed off.

So adding 1 + 1... and stuff...

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Awwww, say it isnt so!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    The new tv guide has spoilers and lots of pictures if anyone is interested. If you don't want to know, skip the article and the spotlight on shows section!
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by cpp_nh
    Spoiler, kinda... I can't remember where I read it, and part of this is speculation:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The actress who plays Sun, Yoon-jin Kim, is supposed to be on some Korean television show. The article I read said it was unlikely that she could do both that new show and Lost full-time. That was actually before the speculation/truths that a female was to be killed off.

So adding 1 + 1... and stuff...
    Silly me
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I forgot all about her! Makes sense, though.

Hey, has anyone ever looked back at previous spoilers to see which ones ended up being true?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Can anyone tell I'm excited about this show????
    I have just another observation to store away that I don't remember reading here before:
    - In the ER scene in Ep. 1 this year, Jack chose to work on Sarah rather than Adam. Another "It'll come back around" moment.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen
    This show does have a way of getting under your skin. My husband HATES shows that run as a serial, but even he watched last week and was asking all sorts of questions to get caught up (and not waiting for commercials! I finally had to initiate a 'no talking' rule ).

Glad you liked the 12 stepper - you have got to look at Lost Raphsody, it is soooo clever.

Locke was in a wheelchair for 4 years. Surgery is more complicated, but not impossible for someone with one kidney - my father-in-law is on dialysis and has been through two major surgeries.

I don't recall the 4 year thing being established. Must've overlooked it before. TOO MUCH DATA TO PROCESS BRAIN...IS.....OVERLOADED

Anyway if it is 4 years then the compression thing would be out. After that length of time the nerves would have fused together and become useless, even had the compression been lifted.

I missed Naveen on Ellen today! I was so disappointed. I did see him on the view though. I really wanted to see Ellen though. I had it TiVo'd, but locally it was preempted for !Delphi bankrupcy announcement!!!! Oh joy! Really could have cared less about that! I WANT MY NAVEEN!!

He told Boone about the wheelchair in Deux Ex Machina.

With luck, tonight you may get to see more of Naveen than you bargained for.

Just a request to NOT quote spoilers - for those of us with the FORT in different colors the spoilers (white type) shows up in the quotes!! I've been spoiled unwittingly several times now. Thanks!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    Just a request to NOT quote spoilers - for those of us with the FORT in different colors the spoilers (white type) shows up in the quotes!! I've been spoiled unwittingly several times now. Thanks!
    Wow, didnt realize that. Heh, in fact I forgot entirely that there's more than one colour to this site.
    10 minutes to go. Qboots, you gonna be doing your awesome recaps? I wont be able to post, because I'm studying for a midterm tomorrow, but I'll still be watching, and here in spirit!

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Hurley is O.D.'ing on food!

ETA: Ok, so the food orgy was just a dream
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

+ Reply to Thread